Frustrated picking cabins (Legend)

SusieV

My family is thinking of booking the Nov 2014 repositioning trip on Legend of the Seas. I'm already a little hesitant since we love the S class on X and I know LOS is an older ship, but we really like the itinerary and that we can take the train to the port.

I'm getting frustrated trying to pick cabins, though. Is it normal for the 3rd person rate to vary based on the cabin category? If I look at balconies the 3rd person costs $859 which seems a little crazy to me to bring my five year old along. It's less if we book insides, although then we can't take advantage of the balcony discount.

Then I looked and can't seem to find connecting insides with 3 in one cabin and 2 in another! Are there no cabins configured like this? Surely we're far enough out to have some selection We do need connecting and not just adjacent. I have heard some ships have connecting balconies to insides, is Legend one of these? I can't seem to find connecting E2 balconies either. Basically, I'm open to suggestions!

Thanks for any advice!

I have a TA but she isn't open. I'd rather tell her exactly what I want when I call. She gives nice OBCs but will freely admit she's an order taker.

What categories are those connecting cabins?

We don't normally take our son when we cruise so that's why I am not used to fluctuating costs for the 3rd passenger. Seems a little crazy to me.

Where do you see Legend's TA in Nov 2014 ?

I see only April 2014.

In fact ships' calendar view shows Legend doing US/Canada from Sept 2014. August 2014 is blank at present but presumably that's when the TA will be.

I meant the repo from Quebec to Ft Lauderdale. It's showing on the site for Nov 3, 2014.

Thanks for the cabin numbers. I am not sure why the site kept telling me there were no connecting cabins!

Yes, I'm a little worried we won't enjoy the ship, but I guess we'll have to talk about that. We really love the S class. I'm kind of hoping to B2B with a Celebrity S class ship in the Caribbean but we have to wait another couple of weeks for itineraries to be released.

Archived