Diamond Plus 1st night

fas64

Do diamond plus members get a "First Night BUY ONE GET ONE FREE" in Chops Grille or Portofino's?

You use the coupon out of your C&A booklet. If you should be travelling with a couple who are not D+ use both yours and your wife's/partner's coupon and your friends can pay half each:) Done it ourselves with no problem. See you on the 21st April ;)

You use the coupon out of your C&A booklet. If you should be travelling with a couple who are not D+ use both yours and your wife's/partner's coupon and your friends can pay half each:) Done it ourselves with no problem. See you on the 21st April ;)

Coupon books are going away soon. they will be on sea pass so harder to invite friends to join

Don't book the reservation before you board. I had a horrible problem on the Freedom getting them to give me credit for the BOGO.

Thank goodness for Rahul, he came to our rescue after I had been to the restaurant and guest relations trying to resolve the problem on my own.

I now wait until I board to book.

Don't book the reservation before you board. I had a horrible problem on the Freedom getting them to give me credit for the BOGO.

Thank goodness for Rahul, he came to our rescue after I had been to the restaurant and guest relations trying to resolve the problem on my own.

I now wait until I board to book.

I was told just make the reservation for one then add your partner with the coupon when you are onboard.

Coupon books are going away soon. they will be on sea pass so harder to invite friends to join

Same principal still applies whether paper coupon or on your sea pass , you have two bills/checks made out as each individual has their own sea pass folio number. The benefit is BOGOF , it does not say who you have to dine with ;):)

Both husband and wife should have the BOGO coupons put on their Seapass so they would be able to have a couple join them. Of course, they would both have a charge on their Seapass. Hope they are good friends (or they pay them back;)).

Both husband and wife should have the BOGO coupons put on their Seapass so they would be able to have a couple join them. Of course, they would both have a charge on their Seapass. Hope they are good friends (or they pay them back;)).

I'm betting the waiter can put the charge for the other coupon on the friends sea pass even thought the e coupon isn't there.

Archived