Is there a single women group for cruising?

pnorth

Hi I am single and 43 and love to cruise. Problem of course is I need a roomie. I was told there maybe a group of women only cruisers. Anyone know about it?

Sensation time remaining

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;3;6;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

There used to be an active group here on CC called J.U.G.S. (Just Us Girls.S>>>) Not sure what the "s" stood for. I have no idea what happened to them though! there is a board for them but no posts.. I'll see if I can find out.

Host Caroline

<font SIZE="1">Join CC's "Alaska Live in 2005 Adventure"..you'll have a "whale" of a good time!</font>

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;09;19;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

<font SIZE="1">Days Till Royal Hounds Cruise on Mariner of the Seas...!</font>

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2005;02;13;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600

<font SIZE="1">Days Till Miracle Partae Pirates Cruise from Tampa</font>

<font SIZE="1">One can never have too many days at sea...</font>

The Just Us Girls group has their own message board on their website now. http://www.just-us-girls.org/

If you want to cruise single without a roommate and without paying a huge single supplement, there is also a site called Your Own Cabin. http://www.yourowncabin.com./

I've researched this alot, as I love cruising, but sometimes have trouble finding a single friend to go with me. Hope this info helps!

Grand Princess, 12/04

Norweigan Dream, 12/03

Zuiderdam, 12/02

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lois R:

Caroline...hiicon_smile.gif when is the CC Alaskan Cruise in 2005? (What month?) and what ship?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Because all the cruise lines don't have rates out yet we have not made any firm decision. Either Princess, Celebrity or HAL in that order, and either early season (May-June) or late August-Sept. when rates are lowest (at this point, I may ask them what difference would be to go in late June when more families could go).

Host Caroline

<font SIZE="1">One can never have too many days at sea...</font> icon_smile.gif

Sept 04-Royal Hounds Mariner of the Seas

Feb 05-Partae Pirates Carnival Miracle

Archived