Complaints

surfyachtie

OMG - I like the one on Celebrity Cruises saying that they were upset there were no Celebrities on board.

Love hearing people complaining. My father-in law - complains that Pinnacle Grill on Holland America is not good (his comment is from last night). Not the food but the fact is that they serve too much food. :)

Thanks, funny complaints

On Celebrity actually about 20 years ago we were on the Horizon and onboard was Connie Francis -- I have pictures of CF with my daughter. Now, we the PAX are supposed to be the celebrities

Thanks for the laughs. Some people are just not happy unless they are complaining.

I manage a large department store that is very busy, often lines at the check out. Yesterday, a customer called me to complain the cashier was too FAST and he didn't have time to chat. That was a first, in 34 years :)

My complaint is while on a Panama Canal cruise the port-side cabana occupants were having too much fun.;):D

The water and orange juice we were served was just really "special.":p It attracted lots of new friends. Hope we didn't bother you.

Don't know if he was joking or not, but we had a CD tell us that, on a cruise that went through the Int'l Date Line, a lady complained that she paid for meals for ALL days and she was owed a refund for the "lost" day :rolleyes:

Rather than give a refund, she was told she could have two meals at dinner that night. That made her happy:D

Thanks for adding humor to my day!

Harriet

I agree that all INSIDE cabins should have windows. Then I would book that category.

Well, it is my understanding that on Disney they have windows in the inside cabins.

The sun rises and sets and the view changes.

Perhaps with big screen TVs becoming so cheap they can work up something.

• 2 weeks later...
The inside room can just turn on the bridge cam for a view.

Very true, and a great plus for those who book an Inside. :D

I must say, however, that those Inside Cabin Verandas' are absolutely dreadful.

074722.jpg Dark, cramped, no head room......

074722.jpg Dark, cramped, no head room......

LOL.....

and the lounge chair just doesnt fit!

Dark, cramped, no head room......

You guys slay me!:D

Well, it is my understanding that on Disney they have windows in the inside cabins.

The sun rises and sets and the view changes.

Perhaps with big screen TVs becoming so cheap they can work up something.

We meet up with a couple who had an inside cabin and out of interest asked how they dealt with not knowing what it was like outside when they woke up in the morning.

Their solution. When they went to sleep they left the TV on the channel that was connected to the ships forward facing camera and as the dawn broke the screen got progressively lighter until they could see the sea. And they could tell what the weather was like.

So in a way they had their window.

I read that in Alaska's Glacier Bay, a Park Ranger was talking about the glaciers. A passenger asked her why the glaciers weren't cleaned up......they were so dirty on top.

I think the Ranger told the pax that when she came next time they'd try to do a better job of getting things ready. :p:rolleyes:

Archived