!!! SILHOUETTE !!! Western Caribbean- The Ultimate Review & Complete Pictorial Guide!

gambee

DSC04939_zpsb050124a.jpg

DSC04940_zpsf8201f2f.jpg

DSC04941_zpsde525d45.jpg

DSC04943_zps2724db28.jpg

Blu is a beautiful restaurant of course I might be biased since blue is my favorite color :D. To Bad I never got to try it.

And heading out from Ensemble.

Picture of the ceiling.

DSC04948_zpsf2624c9f.jpg

After that we went up to the room to relax for a little.

On the way up, they had a table tennis tournament.

DSC04963_zps29a4e4bf.jpg

DSC04961_zps6995e814.jpg

I just relaxed in the balcony and worked on my pictures, I think mom was catching up on some emails.

DSC04968_zps2c0caf3e.jpg

DSC04972_zps970ac1c5.jpg

DSC04978_zps91d6c656.jpg

DSC04982_zps64ab5aa1.jpg

LOL..........but it was perfect for a Blah weather day. At least it gave you and mom the chance to get off the ship and walk around. Believe me, on a good weather day I'd be parked on a lounge chair or in the water! LOL

Loving your review. As far as slow internet on the ship, we were on her when she was pretty much new and sailed out of NJ and the internet service was great..better than any other ship we've been on. I used to check my email on my little ipod right from the cabin or anywhere on the ship. It was super fast back then.

Patty

I guess it might depend on the voyage or maybe they have malfunctioning equipment.

That is it for now, I will post more tomorrow and hope to finish by tuesday =)

Have a nice weekend everyone.

Your review and pictures are phenomenal. Thanks so much for sharing your vacation with us. :D :cool:

That is it for now, I will post more tomorrow and hope to finish by tuesday =)

Have a nice weekend everyone.

Thanks Gambee. What an excellent review. I know everyone keeps telling you but your pictures are magnificent! Love them!!! We have only sailed mostly RCCL ships and Celebrity only once, we love them both as both offer something different from the other. We have never sailed NCL so I'm looking very forward to your next cruise. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Patty

LOVING your very entertaining review and photos Gambee. Unfortunately we had the same kind of weather when we were in Labadee in January on the Allure. When we were there I was on a mission to find me a bottle of that very smooth Pango after you describing it in your Allure review and I didn't find it anywhere. I'm surprised you got back on the ship this time without a bottle. Did you look for it this time?

Gambee, I am so amazed at your photos. You make the most normal things seem like works of art. Colors are just outstanding. You really are an artist. You missed your calling. You should have been a professional photographer. Of course, there is still time for that. ;)

I was only on one Celebrity cruise (Summit), but I found the artwork to be very intriguing. Things I would have never thought of as being works of art. I wonder how or who picks out what art will be on a ship. Sometimes, I think they must be a little quirky. Such unusual things.

I hate to see your review end. I am thoroughly enjoying it. Can't wait for the next one and this one isn't even done yet. Just do us all a favor and never stop cruising......:p

Thanks for all you are doing for us. It is really appreciated.

Gwen :)