t shirts for men

since my hubby is so fair skinned and planning to do a beach day excursion I am looking to find one of those t-shirts that look like a man's body with a great six pack, do any of you know what I am talking about, it is hard to describe please help, any help would be greatly appreciated

If your husband is fair and you're concerned about sun exposure (a completely valid concern!) why not opt for a rash guard instead of a cotton t-shirt that offers very little in terms of sun protection? Lots available in various styles & price points. My husband is trying to decide what he's in the mood for for our summer sailing trip....

http://www.swimoutlet.com/product_p/35377.htm

I'm agreeing with some here. Instead of showing your love for your man with a Tshirt that has fake abs on it, buy him a smokin' hot rashguard that will protect his fair skin in the sun. They are all skin tight - look for the ones that say "loose fit". There are some on the website that Hoyaheel gave. Also, if you go to the Quicksilver site itself, the "Makaha" Long Sleeve is pretty sweet.

I guess I shouldn't of said fair skin, He is not really like porcelain white fair, but doesn't tan as well as I do. because of his work he has farmer tan pretty much all year long, we will have plenty of sunscreen but the farmer tan has got to be covered up that is why I was thinking of the "fake ab" shirt just to pick on him and have fun with it. so thanks for the links for the sun protection shirts but that isn't what I had in mine or was looking for

Archived