LIVE from Celebrity Silhouette, sailing April 7th!

BugsyCruiser

The meet and mingle went very well my friends. The CD Lisa Richards came by to say hi and several officers, including Captain Kafetzis :)

034_zps7ff89d79.jpg

We cruised on the Silhouette last summer and I can only say that Captain Kafetzis is a hottie! I went to see him playing volley ball at the swimming pool and also when he gave a lecture. I even enjoyed the Muster drill and his jokes! Do I have a crush? :D:D

Chris, I'm having so much fun reading your blog. Thank you, and please enjoy QSine, we loved it!!

I'm not getting much done between Chris and gambee's reports.

I'm loving the pictures....is that Captain always on Silhouette? He's HOT! :D

Glad to know that I'm not the only one spending too much time between Chris and Gambee's reports!!

BTW, we cruised with Captain Kafetzis last summer and I have never shown so much interest about a captain in my life!!:D:D Hope Celebrity moves him to the Eclipse in July:)

Edited by drarill

Thank you for posting your live review. Between yours and Gambee's I am getting so excited for my first Celebrity cruise on the Silhouette in May.

I see you went to Cafe Al Baccio. Did you notice if they have chocolates there still? And, if so, are there dark chocolates?

Thanks so much and enjoy your cruise!

Glad to know that I'm not the only one spending too much time between Chris and Gambee's reports!!

BTW, we cruised with Captain Kafetzis last summer and I have never shown so much interest about a captain in my life!!:DHope Celebrity moves him to the Eclipse in July:)

We had a HOT captain on our Azamara cruise too :D...he asked to sit at our table one day during lunch...of course he wasn't refused....;) :D

ROTFL.gif

Was that you with the Captain? I keep looking for someone in the pictures that looks like your avatar.

That was him with the captain. His avatar is of Mark Harmon of the show NCIS! He said earlier that he loves the show and Harmon's charactor of Gibbs! Such a good show, if you've never seen it. :-)

That was him with the captain. His avatar is of Mark Harmon of the show NCIS! He said earlier that he loves the show and Harmon's charactor of Gibbs! Such a good show, if you've never seen it. :-)

Oh dear...:o :o :o I didn't know that was his avatar...no, I've never seen the show.

It's nice to put his real face with his name.

Hi Chris...nice to see you. :D

Oh dear...:o :o :o I didn't know that was his avatar...no, I've never seen the show.

It's nice to put his real face with his name.

Hi Chris...nice to see you. :D

You must of seen him in St. Elsewhere, one of the best medical shows that was ever made :cool:

You must of seen him in St. Elsewhere, one of the best medical shows that was ever made :cool:

I googled it...he played from 1983-1986...I was working 3:00-11:00 at the hospital those years. But now I remember his face. Saw him on tv as he was older than his St. Elsewhere days.

This is the St. Elsewhere I remember...and David Birney was married to Meredith Baxter Birney...now just Meredith Baxter.

Glad your having a good time, thanks for taking us along.

Had Lisa Richards as CD in Feb on the Summit! Boy she get's around, but she did a good job with entertainment.

Enjoy the MO Bar (molecular).

Bill