LIVE from Celebrity Silhouette, sailing April 7th!

BugsyCruiser

Bon Voyage to the April 7 Silhouette Cruise Critic group

We WILL be watching you..wave for us :)

Watch the sail away on the webcam 5pm scheduled sail away time..tune in earlier:)

http://www.portevergladeswebcam.com

http://www.ftlauderdalewebcam.com

537174_557785400932302_1892441988_n.jpg

Emmy, I thought of you yesterday when I was watching the parade of ships and saw some pink boas ladies madly waving their pink boas. In the fall, I was following your Oasis Oct. roll call. Your group had the best sail away I have ever seen. Add the perfect music and your enthusiastic cruisers, I must admit I have watched it multiple times. Then Chris doing super job with the "live from the Oasis" , I felt like I was part of the adventure.

Sali

Good afternoon friends! Time for some photos from the Hyatt Regency Pier 66. A great hotel, I really enjoy staying here:

Yep, I arrived in style again :D

002_zpse1f64be1.jpg

I just found your thread today and am only on page four....I knew I was hooked as soon as I saw you were staying at the Hyatt Pier 66 - that's my favorite! And to top it off, we order the same meal at Pelican Landing, LOL! Can't wait to catch up on the rest and follow along. Have an amazing cruise and thanks in advance! :)

Emmy, I thought of you yesterday when I was watching the parade of ships and saw some pink boas ladies madly waving their pink boas. In the fall, I was following your Oasis Oct. roll call. Your group had the best sail away I have ever seen. Add the perfect music and your enthusiastic cruisers, I must admit I have watched it multiple times. Then Chris doing super job with the "live from the Oasis" , I felt like I was part of the adventure.

Sali

Thanks for that compliment Sali :) much appreciated ~ we have fun with it. Yesterday had some fun PINK waves on a couple of ships. Chris was part of our Oct PINK sail away on Oasis as you know and his LIVE report was like reliving my Oasis sailing all over.

Look forward to sail away today and to the week's reports.:)

Thanks for that compliment Sali :) much appreciated ~ we have fun with it. Yesterday had some fun PINK waves on a couple of ships. Chris was part of our Oct PINK sail away on Oasis as you know and his LIVE report was like reliving my Oasis sailing all over.

Look forward to sail away today and to the week's reports.:)

Emmy, I had predicted to Chris that he would have 10,000 hits before the anchor was lifted in Fort Lauderdale. Now I am thinking he might surpass that number. Both you and Chris bring joy and inclusiveness in what you do. Emmy, I like that you exude positiveness and spread it around to others. Chris,through his pictures gives cruisers a spirit of adventure to explore everything and meet a lot of fine people along the way. It is all about the journey and not just the destination. Hopefully in the future our paths will cross.

SALI

Chris,

Don't know you personally...but am enjoying being with you thru this thread !! I think you'll have quite a few of us waving at the webcam as you sail-away later today !!

Tell Lois...Woody...says Hello!

Keep up the great work...and the great pics !!

Enjoy your cruise, Enjoy your friends !!

Woody

Thanks to the awesome pictures/reviews by Bugsy4271 and Gambee....I booked my first cruise on a "S" class ship (Celebrity Reflection for April 14). :D :D :D

Have a fantastic time!