I WANT to pre-pay my gratuities!!!

CathyCruises

I take it you didn't book through a travel agent.

Call Celebrity and tell them this is what you want to do. It might not be something you can do off the website.

It is definitely allowed, and easily done by travel agents, so it should be something the phone agent can do for you as well.

Thanks! I found out one way I can do it but I am scared to try. If I switch to select dining it will let me pay, but I don't WANT select and I'm afraid it won't let me switch back!

Maybe I'll just call tomorrow. . .HATE not being able to do it on the website though!

But I have been all over my reservation and can't find a place to do it!! I don't have select dining but I want to prepay from my home account, not my onboard account. Is that not allowed?

Did you book with a TA?

One Thing you could also have done was buy extra obc , and have sitting in your account

You can buy OBC on the website. It's considered a "gift" like a bottle of wine or flowers.

Go to the bottom of the home page. You'll see, in rather small type, the "gifts by Celebrity" -- click through and eventually you come to the option to buy on -board credit.

Greetings

Just wanted to be sure that you knew that even if you do not prepay the tips that the proper tips are automatically debited to your OBC account each day. You do not have to deal with envelopes for each individual (unless you want that option). There is no discount for paying the tips early.

Good Sailing

Tom

Greetings

Just wanted to be sure that you knew that even if you do not prepay the tips that the proper tips are automatically debited to your OBC account each day. You do not have to deal with envelopes for each individual (unless you want that option). There is no discount for paying the tips early.

Good Sailing

Tom

Thanks--yes, I do know that. I just wanted to get one known expense taken care of before we leave home. Trying to minimize the shock of the bill on the final day:eek:

Thanks--yes, I do know that. I just wanted to get one known expense taken care of before we leave home. Trying to minimize the shock of the bill on the final day:eek:

I checked the box at the top when making a payment on line. there are two boxes one for pre paid gats. the other for cruise insurance. Both of mine are checked and added into my balance.

Archived