Studio Cabins!

sailingnut

Thanks! Any information would be appreciated! I see in the picture they have the shower right in the cabin~~should be an experience~~always took balcony and mini-suites and one Oceanside! I think great for a solo cruiser and get to meet people plus $250.00 on-board credit!:)

These are of the EPIC to give you an idea, the Breakaway might be totally different as they wouldn't have French designers doing the interiors this time.

IMG_0009-1.jpg

You can see the shower next to the sink area (with all the storage in that area) if you look you can see the corner of the bed in the bottom right corner of the photo. Yes it is in the room, but didn't bother me at all. The commode is across from the shower. You can see the commode capsule in the mirror reflection on this pic. (Or at least the door handle) ;)

IMG_0006.jpg

I took this picture standing in the shower, you can see there is only about 3 steps from one to the other. :) I loved the studio cabin, it was cozy and I never really pack that much so there was enough room for my stuff. The suitcase will fit under the bed.

Have fun! And take lots of pics of the studios on the Breakaway, I'm interested in seeing how they differ.

The Studio cabins were not designed by France but in the UK by Priestmangoode they have been commissioned to do all the cabins on Breakaway so they will be near identical to Epic. 4 weeks today I will be in one so will have posted pics :)

I didn't know that. Thanks!

I'm a Suite girl but LOVED my studio on the Epic. My studio was exactly like the pictures above. I loved the cookies in the afternoons and the vending machines. My Ipad worked like a charm in my studio. I also liked the added security in the Studio area. My only suggestion is to book non connecting studios as I could always tell when my friend was in her cabin which was separated from my cabin by a door.

The Studio cabins look nice. It is great that they hook you up with a dinner partner. I hate to eat alone. I also wish that they will change more of their ships when in dry dock to have a few studio rooms. For us that really don't have traveling partners.:D

My son loved his. Access to the tedious is for studio guests only. You have your own lounge where an event coordinator leaves messages for singles meets and dinners and they meet the first evening to say hello. He loved the lighting system and says look for the extra storage under the bed

Archived