Just Received Email Stockholder confirmation - Is this new

vickie_bernie

[quote name='ocaladee']So let me get this straight. If I have Princess or carnival stock I get on broad credit. How much stock do you need to hold, and what do you do to claim the credit. Thanks I am very interested in looking into this.[/quote]

For details, click on the link at [URL]http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=140690&p=irol-sharebenefit[/URL]

Princess is owned by Carnival Corp, so there is no Princess stock, just Carnival stock. Edited by caribill

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='Coveguy4']I faxed my shareholders request 2 1/2 hrs ago and it already is on my booking! WOW!!![/QUOTE]
I faxed 2 shareholder requests yesterday at 6:00 pm and received 2 e-mails
at 6:30 am today, confirming the OBC has been applied. :)
Phenomenal service..........thanks Princess!!!!

After reading all of this I got my papers together and faxed in my shareholders OBC request at 10:28 this morning. Haven't received my email confirmation yet, but as of 11 am it is showing on my personalizer. 32 minutes!!!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app Edited by bigenna

[quote name='Donder1']What exactly do you all send it to prove CCL stock ownership? Current statement?[/QUOTE]

Complete and fax this form along with shareholder proxy card (which you should have received a few weeks ago....this is the easiest) or current brokerage statement showing the CCL stock. Blackout your account number and any other non-pertinent info.

I just send in one page - my current statement that shows my name and number of shares of CCL. On that same sheet, I handprint the sailing date, booking number, and name of ship. No other forms required, and it has worked for me at least on half a dozen occasions.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

I think I have a special "never-before" occurrence to report. We're on b2b2b2b's and after final payment on the 1st, submitted the SHB request. It appeared in the online account a couple of days later. Submitted the info for the 2nd cruise the day after final payment & that credit posted the next day. Submitted request for the 3rd when final payment was made & that appeared within an hour of submitting. Never submitted request for the 4th because it was posted simultaneously the third. At least I think it was because didn't think to look immediately, but shortly after I was checking OBCs for all the cruises and there it was.

Thought it was remarkable that each request was posted more quickly than the previous and the 4th without even having to request. Can't complain about that kind of service!