Elite Changes

Oceangoer2

Have there been changes to the Elite category on X? I noticed this:

• Access to the private shipboard departure lounge with continental breakfast during disembarkation.

Where/what is a private lounge prior to disembarkation. Anyone know if this is a change?

No this perk has been around for a while. On the last day they allocate one places ie Tuscan, Sky Lounge, Michaels etc and set that up for Elites with a buffet breakfast

I asked the captains club hostess on my current Equinox cruise whether she heard anything yet about upcoming changes. She indicated that there would be new tiers, but exact levels and rewards hadn't yet been decided.

In my experience, it is not really a buffet breakfast. Just juice, coffee and danish. We always eat in the dining room before going to the departure lounge.

As stated, it is not the normal elite breakfast...it's very limited, but, of course, better than nothing :)

I asked the captains club hostess on my current Equinox cruise whether she heard anything yet about upcoming changes. She indicated that there would be new tiers, but exact levels and rewards hadn't yet been decided.

Kevin...we are relying on your charm to ferret out the plan. Don't let us down.

Doug

Take care of that ship KW

I'm on it shortly after you

(Hey, are you Elite yet?)

Archived