Confused about Dining

hydro3

I will be going on a Baltic Cruise this summer with my parents and my wife on the voyager and our travel agent just called us about making a reservation at the restaurants on board.

She said on a seven night cruise we get our choice of one of the following restaurants:

Prime 7, Signatures, and Sette Mari.

She said that we will only get to dine once at one of the above restaurants, is this correct?

I guess I am confused because I do not see where it says that in the travel literature.

Thanks

Your TA is shockingly incorrect. You can make one online reservation in Prime 7 and in Signatures prior to your cruise. Once on the Voyager, you can make additional reservations in those restaurants if any times are available. Frankly, on a seven night cruise, you may not be able to get any additional reservations. Setti Mari does not take reservations. You could eat in Setti Mari each night if you wish although your best chance to get in Setti Mari is to arrive before 7 pm.

Agree with last poster. Unfortunately, it sounds like your TA is clueless about Regent. You can make reservations online. Go to rssc.com to set up your account. Once you enter your information and the date and reservation # of your cruise, you will see the date when you can make dining reservations. Suggest that you book the two reservations as soon as they open so that you have a choice of days/times.

Also, you should be able to make online excursion reservations now. Again, it is best to make them as early as possible.

Hope this information is helpful.

If you are making reservations to include your parents you will need their "booking number" in order for the 4 of you to eat together at Prime 7 and Signatures. In the main dining room Compass Rose you will have no issues with eating with your folks.

Thanks for the information everyone. I registered on the site and should be able to make the reservations on Friday. I also have my parents booking numbers so we should be all set.

Thank you for clarifying the information for me. I was a little confused after talking to the TA.

You might want to switch to a more knowledgeable TA.

^^^^

This.

We used several TAs before getting on board with one from the Regent website (as I recall, there were two in our general area and we preferred one over the other for whatever reason) - we've been so happy with our choice that we've continued to use him even after moving 1,100 miles away.

VERY important to have faith in your TAs knowledge...

Archived