Just out of interest now lots have tried Majesty..do you prefer Dream or Majesty ????

lots of people on our cruiselast week seemed to hate the ship, lost count of how many people saying they'd never come on again, people were walking out of the shows complaining, cd was rarely seen, acd seemed to do most of activities, the food was terrible same warmed up stuff everyday (our tesco cafe was better on saturday) they swept food waste on the floors under cabinets , we all lost weight it was that bad, good itinery though

lots of people on our cruiselast week seemed to hate the ship, lost count of how many people saying they'd never come on again, people were walking out of the shows complaining, cd was rarely seen, acd seemed to do most of activities, the food was terrible same warmed up stuff everyday (our tesco cafe was better on saturday) they swept food waste on the floors under cabinets , we all lost weight it was that bad, good itinery though

That's strange Michelle, have heard such good reviews recently :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2

A least you won't have to go on a diet when you come back from your cruise lol!

A least you won't have to go on a diet when you come back from your cruise lol!

yep it went straight through you, first cruise out of nine that we lost weight

That's strange Michelle, have heard such good reviews recently :confused::confused::confused::confused:

on our week we heard a lot of unhappy people, we have done nine thomson cruises and it was definately the worse, they couldn't pay me to go on the ship ever again

Ohh tk goodness as i am on the Dream in 38 days and would not like to hear this about the food and that dirt was hid instead of cleaned proper.

tks for your reply and it was a pity u really didnt enjoy ur cruise, such a shame when you look forward to something for so long...

Ohh tk goodness as i am on the Dream in 38 days and would not like to hear this about the food and that dirt was hid instead of cleaned proper.

tks for your reply and it was a pity u really didnt enjoy ur cruise, such a shame when you look forward to something for so long...

i know looking forward to the dream ourselves in oct, i know the spirit and celebration are brilliant but will be the first time on the dream

Let's hope you don't lose weight on the Dream then :( I did :rolleyes:

a bad cruise puts you off, staying positive about our future cruises, all i can say we ate better off the ship than on it

I have a work mate just back off the same cruise, he sailed solo, and has had nothing but good to report. He thought Majesty was the most tidy & up together of all the Thomson fleet, the itinerary was great & the food quality as good as any of his previous trips. His only complaint was the size of the cabin, a double on deck 4, adequate for him, just, but would have struggled for wardrobe space if he was sharing or onboard for 2 weeks. He had a great trip :)

I have a work mate just back off the same cruise, he sailed solo, and has had nothing but good to report. He thought Majesty was the most tidy & up together of all the Thomson fleet, the itinerary was great & the food quality as good as any of his previous trips. His only complaint was the size of the cabin, a double on deck 4, adequate for him, just, but would have struggled for wardrobe space if he was sharing or onboard for 2 weeks. He had a great trip :)

Thats great to hear Jo, got to say i was very surpised by what mtt had to say as ive heard such good reports about the Majesty , in fact thought must be two ships with the same name for it suddenly to be as bad as reported :eek:

We've got a "plus" cabin so should hopefully be ok on that score and i really like the look of the ship from the photos ive seen....

We are really looking forward to trying her out in July and i hope we find her as good as the majority have reported she is ;) Thanks again

We thought the food was really good on the Majesty. Certainly better than the Dream last week :eek:

That will keep us happy then Linda, i must say have heard good things about the food on Majesty and good you agree. Only 45 days to wait now, getting a bit nearer !

Thinking of trying FO maybe next year for a late deal or year after, i know your a fan and when i worked as a TA they were so popular and had fab repeat bookings so wanting to give it a wirl. Pref Breamar or Balmoral :)

We thought the food was really good on the Majesty. Certainly better than the Dream last week :eek:

We also found the food very good, certainly compared well with Thomson 5T hotels. In the MDR there was always a choice of fish, meat, veggie or pasta for the main course and some evenings I found it difficult to choose because I liked them all! I am not a fussy eater which I suppose helps. Never tried the veggie choice because I prefer fish or meat. The only thing I was disappointed in was the choice of ice-cream and the salad course which I thought had too much tough variety of lettuce....did I say I was not a fussy eater? :rolleyes:

We also found the food very good, certainly compared well with Thomson 5T hotels. In the MDR there was always a choice of fish, meat, veggie or pasta for the main course and some evenings I found it difficult to choose because I liked them all! I am not a fussy eater which I suppose helps. Never tried the veggie choice because I prefer fish or meat. The only thing I was disappointed in was the choice of ice-cream and the salad course which I thought had too much tough variety of lettuce....did I say I was not a fussy eater? :rolleyes:

Sounds good Jackie, hopefully they will be rolling me off the ship!! :cool::D:D:D

Hi Vicki we have been on FO Braemar as well it's a lovely ship we both loved it and the FO experience :)

Thanks, keep hearing how good they are must get one booked and see what all the fuss is about :D:D

Wish they did more fly cruises, like summer med ones, so far for us to any ports but will still consider it :)

Archived