Am I missing something?

cruiselvr1

I noticed that the Sapphire isn't scheduled for any cruises from March to November, I'm I missing something. Usually it doesn't take long to do any repairs. My DW and I were hoping to take a cruise on her before she goes to Singapore. It was surprising to see she isn't going to Alaska this year.

I noticed that the Sapphire isn't scheduled for any cruises from March to November, I'm I missing something. Usually it doesn't take long to do any repairs. My DW and I were hoping to take a cruise on her before she goes to Singapore. It was surprising to see she isn't going to Alaska this year.

This year? 2013? Sapphire is in Alaska until end of September.

Nothing announced for that gap yet. Will be interesting where she ends up

Nothing announced for that gap yet. Will be interesting where she ends up
I think that cruiselvr1 meant to say the Sapphire isn't doing Alaska in 2014. It is strange that Princess released the Nov 2014/Feb 2015 Singapore cruises before the rest of the cruises after March 21, 2014. The latest info provided to TAs was that 2014/2015 Americas would go on sale on May 14th and 2014/2015 Exotics would go on sale on May 28th.

When you say the "Americas and Exotics", are there other ships that do these itineraries that also have big gaps in their schedules like the Sapphire? I called Princess over a month ago and they said the schedule would be released at the end of March or the latest early April. Strange they have 2015 months already planned but missing such a big chunk of 2014 for the Sapphire.

Archived