What is your 2nd favourite cruise line?

DonOtt

Assuming RCI is your first, of course :D

Just curious. If I can't find a cruise I want with RCI, who do I choose? Who would YOU choose?

Opinions vary and I'm okay with any and all advice.

Cheers...Don

I've recently tried PCL...hoping they would be an easy replacement for cruises from the west coast...they weren't...something just felt off...I'll stay with RCI which means no easy drive to a port, a flight instead...How lucky you all are in Florida or anywhere you have a drive to port available.

RCL and Princess are tied for me. I thought Princess had the best pizza and grill on any of the cruise lines I've been on (includes NCL also).

I did like the MDR on RCL better than Princess though.

Assuming RCI is your first, of course :D

Just curious. If I can't find a cruise I want with RCI, who do I choose? Who would YOU choose?

Opinions vary and I'm okay with any and all advice.

Cheers...Don

Very hard to top Oasis/Allure.

Since cruising on both of them, nothing compares. Hoping the new Breakaway and Quantum can meet their expectations.

If the Allure has been your 1st and only cruise...you are already spoiled :o

Since cruising on both of them, nothing compares. Hoping the new Breakaway and Quantum can meet their expectations.

Oh don't I know it :D

For us Allure is the ONLY cruise we wouldn't do again. :) It's nice that there are lots of different ships for everyone.

LOL ... Our fave cruise line is almost always the one we're currently booked on! Which makes our 2nd favorite the one before that!

We did a slew of RCI cruises in a row, and then left them to go on Princess and NCL, when they were the only ones to have open dining. We loved them too. Then, for a change, we tried HAL and ended up loving them, and going on that line a few times in a row. Ditto for Celebrity.

Then RCI and HAL also got on-board ( a little cruising pun) with the open-dining option, so we now feel that we can go on any cruise line, and we can be assured that we'll love our cruise.

The premium lines have lots of elements that are fairly comparable ... And enough little differences to make them individual. We go into each cruise, regardless of which cruise line, expecting to have a wonderful time. And, lo and behold, that attitude seems to work almost every time!:)

Archived