Allure Central Park window cabin 9649 - noise? view?

We were on Allure in February and had a Central Park room. We never experience any noise while in the cabin at all. We would definately book another CP room should we go back on Allure or Oasis. This was also our "1st" balcony cabin, we usually book Promenade cabins so having the balcony was quite a treat for us. I'm sure you will enjoy it very much

Thanks for the info.

We don't have a balcony overlooking Central Park - just a window. I was wondering what we will be able to see out of the window. We may see a little of the Rising Tide Bar, but I can't really tell from the on-line deck plan.

Anybody ever have a deck 9 window cabin close to 9649?

We didn't have a window cabin, but a balcony cabin on Deck 11 near the Rising Tide Bar area. There was no noise at all from the Central Park area, but the noise from the pool deck during the day was horrible. We like to take naps during the day and all we heard were kids screaming at the pool and the pool band. It was unbelievable. It sounded like they were in the cabin with us. There was no noise at night, however, ......thank goodness. I really missed my ocean views, so I doubt that we will book a CP balcony again.

I can't help specifically with 9649, but I can offer my pictures from 9645 on Oasis of the Seas. Your view should be somewhat similar.

There was no noise whatsoever that I can recall. It was a very quiet cabin.

normal_P1000156.JPG

normal_P1000158.JPG

I love these room, they have 199 sq ft and you will be very comfortable in that room, We never heard one bit of noise. We did not have the exact cabin number, but they should be the same. No Noise.

We were on the Oasis last year. Hubby and I had a balcony and my adult children and significant others had 2 Central Park Window staterooms on deck 9 across from us. They absolutely loved these rooms. There was no problem with noise and the window seat by the window made the room much more roomy!!!

Thanks, everybody.

And, thanks for the pics, Daghis! Our view will be just 2 cabins to the left of what your view was. So, it looks like we will see a point "end" of the Rising Tide Bar, and not the middle of it.

I'm excited for it!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived