NEED VIDEO OF OUR PROPOSAL during waterfall champagne toast!!!!

foxyT

Hi everyone! I just got engaged on the sapphire princess ship that sailed the West coast April13-21 during the champagne waterfall toast, if anyone was able to take pictures or video of the proposal, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE could you contact me?! The photography crew messed up and they filmed the maitre'D instead of the proposal!

Have you tried your roll call?

Where would I find the roll call and what is it? The cruise director didn't help, all he did was recommend I post on this site and see of anyone has video or pics

Where would I find the roll call and what is it? The cruise director didn't help, all he did was recommend I post on this site and see of anyone has video or pics

Post this same message on your roll call. The previous poster was kind enough to post it. Someone may have it.

Good luck and please let us know if you find it!

The Roll Call is a place where people get together before the cruise. There is one for each sailing of each ship. It is a place where you can post your request. Hopefully, some people will still be checking it even though the cruise is over. Also, include in your post info for getting in touch with you, email would work best.

Good luck

There was a "Live From" thread from A passenger on your sailing...look through this site and suggest you post on that...good luck!!!
I think this is a better idea than the Roll Call. Roll Calls quickly dry up after a cruise. Here is the link to the "Live From" thread.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1826301

Good Luck. You can always do a honeymoon cruise for a repeat video.

Archived