Breakaway Haven Menus

endymion6942

Those look the same as the Cagney's breakfast and lunch menus that have been around for a while. Can't say the dinner menu looks very appealing, disappointing. :cool: Hope they change them up by the time we cruise the Getaway...

Looks the same as the Epic. I don't mind the fixed menu, but wish they'd employ the methodology of the MDR. Offer some specials each day. I miss the Cagney's mac and cheese. :)

I usualy find I can be quite creative with the menus even in the main dining room.

Have you ever seem my special seafood extraviganza, you know that not so nice seafood pasta dish.

double seafood no linguini as a starter, yummy

I usualy find I can be quite creative with the menus even in the main dining room.

Have you ever seem my special seafood extraviganza, you know that not so nice seafood pasta dish.

double seafood no linguini as a starter, yummy

That's thinking outside the box! I feel like asking for a side of polenta is a big deal. ;). I'll have to pick up some tips from you. :)

I'm just a bit confused on the difference between the Jewel Suite & perks I experienced vs what I can expect with the Breakaway S6 I booked.

On the Jewel, Cagneys was the restaurant for breakfast & lunch for Suite guests, but dinner was not included.

Is the Haven restaurant now the breakfast & lunch perk for Suites?

The Haven dinner menu. Is dinner now included as a Suite perk because I didn't see any prices listed.

Thanks!

I'm just a bit confused on the difference between the Jewel Suite & perks I experienced vs what I can expect with the Breakaway S6 I booked.

On the Jewel, Cagneys was the restaurant for breakfast & lunch for Suite guests, but dinner was not included.

The Haven dinner menu. Is dinner now included as a Suite perk because I didn't see any prices listed.

Thanks!

Yes, the Haven restaurant is open to suite guests for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. All part of the suite experience and included in the price of your suite.

hey all

if you are not happy with the menu

maybe you should book a lower

level cabin and eat in the mdr

you will save alot of $$

Not unhappy with the menu. The quality is excellent. A little more variety would be nice is all.

The beauty if cruising of course is variety. We take advantage of all the restaurant options on the ship for that reason.

Edited by Cubechick

My DW read the menus before I posted them. The Haven breakfast and lunch menus are he same as Cagney's in the rest of the fleet. This is logical. Our issue is the fact NCL replaced ahi tuna with swordfish. As far as the dinner is concerned, the menu does not look too bad. The duck breast sounds good. I also will keep in mind that dining in the Haven is part of my suite perk. I also remember that the service in the Haven on the EPIC was over the top.

I plan to enjoy it.

Here is what I have for the Haven.

[ATTACH]268600[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]268601[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]268602[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]268603[/ATTACH]

Do you know if the Pearl has the same menus?:confused:

Edited by brunolvr

Thanks!

Yes, the Haven restaurant is open to suite guests for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. All part of the suite experience and included in the price of your suite.

And the Haven restaurant is only open to suite guests, unlike Cagney's, which is open to all, for a price...(although not sure about breakfast and lunch being open to all)...

Something to keep in mind if you are traveling with non-suite guests....

Edited by bob brown

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Here is what I have for the Haven.

[ATTACH]268600[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]268601[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]268602[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]268603[/ATTACH]

menus look fine to me but they charge for orange juice? on the pearl, in cagneys, we didnt pay extra.. do they offer orange juice on the room service menu for no additional charge in the haven suites?

menus look fine to me but they charge for orange juice? on the pearl, in cagneys, we didnt pay extra.. do they offer orange juice on the room service menu for no additional charge in the haven suites?

They don't charge for "orange juice" (I used quotations because it's apparently not a 100% pure orange juice product). They charge for freshly squeezed orange juice. This practice is true in every breakfast dining venue on NCL...MDR, buffet, Haven restaurant, room service...and very common on other cruise lines too...a surcharge for freshly squeezed orange juice.

Edited by njhorseman

The only thing negative about the Epic Club menu is that it NEVER changes (unlike the MDR menus). After a few days it gets old if you eat there a few times.

But breakfast is always a great treat!

Edited by david_sobe

Thank you for the menus. Do they offer additional specials for dinner? Is there a kids menu available?

Hello 2boyzmom!

We were on the 12/22-12/29 sailing of the Breakaway and were in the Haven. We had breakfast there just about everyday - we could order a warm dish off the menu, but there was also a buffet available with fruit, yogurt, danish, cereal, variety of bread with cheeses, cold cuts and smoked salmon.

There were no specials for dinner - it was the same menu every day. A kids menu is available - it is the same kids menu for any restaurant on the ship. Our son (9) took advantage of that!

Enjoy your cruise!

The only thing negative about the Epic Club menu is that it NEVER changes (unlike the MDR menus). After a few days it gets old if you eat there a few times.

But breakfast is always a great treat!

Hello 2boyzmom!

We were on the 12/22-12/29 sailing of the Breakaway and were in the Haven. We had breakfast there just about everyday - we could order a warm dish off the menu, but there was also a buffet available with fruit, yogurt, danish, cereal, variety of bread with cheeses, cold cuts and smoked salmon.

There were no specials for dinner - it was the same menu every day. A kids menu is available - it is the same kids menu for any restaurant on the ship. Our son (9) took advantage of that!

Enjoy your cruise!

When we were on the Breakaway in October there were one or sometimes two specials every night in the Haven restaurant. They were not on the printed menu, but the waiter would tell us what they were. I recall reading reviews of the Epic saying the same was true in the Epic Club restaurant.

Edited by njhorseman