Very little question!

HudandPug

Hi

In front of my stateroom number there is a hash sign. It's annoying me because I can't find out what it means. Normally it would link to something at the bottom of a page to say what it means, but nothing anywhere! Does anyone have any ideas please?

many thanks

Yvonne

Hi Yvonne. Whereabouts are you seeing this? My understanding of the # sign generally is it means "number".

Phil

Its on my reservation summary page

Ship Name: Azamara Quest Stateroom: Club Veranda Stateroom , #6022 Deck: Deck Six Bed Arrangements: Crib Request: No

Yes, it means "number".

Phil

Thanks Phil, funny how little things can be annoying until you realise that everyone is seeing the same, just never used it to denote number myself usually just write No.

Yvonne:)

Thanks, but I knew that as I had googled. I had never seen it before in front of something that is obviously a number, or being used, apart from on here now I know, to denote number. I have seen it used on several occasions to form a legend for numbered exclusions or points just as an asterisk next to something denotes see whatever:)

So in my little world seeing the hash meant that number cabin had something that you should be aware off. Scroll down and read lol

Anyway, you live and learn

thanks everyone;)

Yvonne

Archived