adventure of the seas-1688 05 7688?

We are new to RC and currently have 1688 booked. Does 7688 have a larger balcony? Which would you choose?

I don't know which balcony is better, but 1688 will have less ship superstucture in the view.

Have been in both. 1688 larger room by far. 7688 the balcony, if my memory is working, is bigger. I would take 1688 larger room and a very good sized balcony. Plus you get a stripper pole in 1688.

The pole is the cllincher!!:eek:

I would go with 1688 for the larger cabin. Balcony is plenty big enough with 2 chairs and 2 loungers. Cabin makes it for us though, expecially if you are traveling with more than 2. Even with the sofabed open, you can still move around easily in the cabin.

• 11 months later...
I would go with 1688 for the larger cabin. Balcony is plenty big enough with 2 chairs and 2 loungers. Cabin makes it for us though, expecially if you are traveling with more than 2. Even with the sofabed open, you can still move around easily in the cabin.

Is this confirmed? I booked 1688 for a cruise, and was hoping for two loungers

• 4 weeks later...

Would like to see pictures of 7688 as well. I'm a little worried that our hump balcony (that we're thinking of booking with another couple) doesn't open all the way to share balconies and i'm not sure they even have a divider between them?? Help?

These rooms have many threads on this debate. Look over the balconies and room pics at voyager-class dot com. I picked 1688 since I like the added room size and the more open feeling of the balcony. Deck 7 balconies are great for a big group to share - 195 sq ft!

Can go wrong either way

Just back from 1388 and we had 2 loungers and 2 chairs along with a table.

We are in 1388 sailing next Thursday, didn't book it,was upgraded by

Email last week any downside to this cabin. Thanks.