Deck 6 breeze balcony

ronald309

The hottubs on the Lanai are open 8am to 8pm, so late at night it's not a problem. But as Fire said during the day since the spa's are elevated if someone is standing up in the spa they can see onto your balcony and cabin.

Nice picture. I see our deck 8 balcony will be visible too.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

You will have no worries about someone seeing you on your balcony on deck 8. They pretty much can only see you if you are standing at the railing. Have been there 2x on Breeze - once directly over a hottub. Last cruise we moved a bit forward - perfect location for us. If you are over a hottub, you will have no problem seeing THEM!!:D Truthfully, I would not book a deck 6 balcony next to a hottub. No privacy at all.

You will have no worries about someone seeing you on your balcony on deck 8. They pretty much can only see you if you are standing at the railing. Have been there 2x on Breeze - once directly over a hottub. Last cruise we moved a bit forward - perfect location for us. If you are over a hottub, you will have no problem seeing THEM!!:D Truthfully, I would not book a deck 6 balcony next to a hottub. No privacy at all.

Good to know. Thanks.

Archived