weather in early June

shoesonfire

Leaving very warm Texas and would like to know if sweaters and light jackets are needed for early June nights and days. Is it generally windy as well.

As Keith said you should bring them just in case for Bermuda but you will probably need them on the sail out and sail back from Bermuda out on the decks. It can be cool on the Atlantic Ocean at that time of year. And I always to take a sweater on cruises as on many ships the AC works too well in the evening.

Great site but weather averages are really worthless when it comes to planning, I hate to say...

Definitely bring along sweaters and light jackets or sweatshirts. We spent a week there last June and planed our visit based on averages and forecasts and it was much cooler than predicted. June is typically a perfect month - dry and warming - but recent weather patterns have been anything but typical. Actually everywhere was much cooler than normal and Bermuda was no exception. Both the ocean and pool temps were too cool to enjoy but we did enjoy jet skis and renting a boat.

This year could be different but best to be safe. Daytime temps should be ideal for beaching or any other activities and not too much wind hopefully but yes, you can count on that too - but you will have a great trip - enjoy!

Thanks, figured as much, but living with consistently very warm temps spring, summer, and early fall in TX, we sometimes forget how moderate the temps can be elsewhere. Always have a sweater handy since even here shops, restaurants are often too cool for me anyway!

I always take a sweater to the evening shows onboard. It seems to me that the theater is the coldest part of the ship. It is a pain to carry it around but well worth it in the theater. You may need it in the evening off the ship also since June is early season for Bermuda.

Archived