So tell me about your aft wrap, please!

Cyber Kat

Hi, Kath,

We have an aft-wrap, booked on the Miracle, 15 day's to Hawaii, in Sept. Like you we can't wait. It does have two room's, for us it will work perfectly, as i am an early riser, DW,loves to sleep, till the crack,of noon. :eek: LOL .

I found this video, of Cabin, 4237, on the Miracle, enjoy, and enjoy your up-coming cruise. :)

Vic

Vic, you are going to LOVE LOVE LOVE that aft wrap and LOVE LOVE LOVE the Miracle. Hawaii ain't too bad either! ;)

Just watched the video. So funny because we are always on the other side of the ship so everything inside the cabin is OPPOSITE :p Oh, geez, I miss that cabin...I could actually live there for the rest of my life if they would only let me bring my dog with me. ;) And I love those table lights...I don't know if they replaced them, but they have different lights in the "regular" cabins. You are going to be spoiled forever!

Just watched the video. So funny because we are always on the other side of the ship so everything inside the cabin is OPPOSITE :p Oh, geez, I miss that cabin...I could actually live there for the rest of my life if they would only let me bring my dog with me. ;) And I love those table lights...I don't know if they replaced them, but they have different lights in the "regular" cabins. You are going to be spoiled forever!

Hi,Karen,

DW, is Platinum, with Carnival, my,second. This will, be a few first's for us, first suite,first time to Hawaii. We, originally,had an aft,balcony,booked. I decided that we should enjoy, because,we had so many seas day's, and she has to put up with me, :eek:,soooo an up-grade was in order. We would also like to have our dog's come with us. We,will be on deck 7 starboard. Now if i could only figure out how to make Sept, come faster?

Thank's,

Vic

Apr28_East%20(173).jpg

LOL is this from the Rite-Aid circular or is that what you're packing for your next cruise? :D

They closed the Rite-aid by me - it's a CVS, now. I'll have to Google and see if I can find another. $3.99 is better than $8.99. I wonder if CVS will honor the price if I bring in the circular - looks like the same umbrella!

Was concerned about the noise on 6!:(

We too have a wrap on 7 booked for October and can't wait!:cool::D:)

They are using the lounge below deck 6 for the Comedy Club now, so I don't think it will be as noisy. We don't usually get to bed before midnight anyway, so that's not a problem for us. I LOVE the layout of the room, also - with the extra window behind the bed.

Hi, Kath,

We have an aft-wrap, booked on the Miracle, 15 day's to Hawaii, in Sept. Like you we can't wait. It does have two room's, for us it will work perfectly, as i am an early riser, DW,loves to sleep, till the crack,of noon. :eek: LOL .

I found this video, of Cabin, 4237, on the Miracle, enjoy, and enjoy your up-coming cruise. :)

Thanks - I've never been in the aft wraps on the Spirit class but I have seen the pictures! One of these days ...

Here is one of the deck 6 aft wrap on the Splendor ... this is what our room will look like -

LOL is this from the Rite-Aid circular or is that what you're packing for your next cruise? :D

They closed the Rite-aid by me - it's a CVS, now. I'll have to Google and see if I can find another. $3.99 is better than $8.99. I wonder if CVS will honor the price if I bring in the circular - looks like the same umbrella!

This is a copy and paste from the Rite Aid circular. We have both RA and CVS in our area. It's worth a try to ask CVS if they will price match. Go to www.riteaid.com. You have to put a zip code in. You can use mine (07450) The umbrella is on page 13.

;)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived