First time cruise - advice on cabin assignment

Leemur

We have been assigned cabin 6031 on our cruise, booked using the April promotion. This will be our first cruise on Azamara so we don't know what the advantages or disadvantages are with this location. I've gone in and looked to see what other v3 cabins are still available for this trip - either far forward or aft - e.g 7010, 7010, 7110. Would any of these cabins be better?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

C & R

I think I'd say put. I look at what is above and below. Cabins above you and you aren't directly over the Cabaret Lounge, but rather the entrance passage to it. Also you don't have a cabin on one side of you, but rather a bulkhead. You are also very handy for the forward elevators and stair tower. I've never had a problem with noise in the area close to the entrance to them. You also have one of the balconies where the railings go right down to the floor rather than having a metal lip (which would be the same in 7110). No big deal, but I think I prefer those as they feel more open and easier to look down to the water.

Phil

This is a great cabin for a first-time cruiser, close to mid-ships and definitely middle deck as well. We have sailed in Cabin 6033 twice before (on Oceania, but the same "R" class ship; former Renaissance ships), and it was a terrific location in case of a queasy stomach.

Also, it is so convenient to be near the elevators and stairs, but you definitely will not hear any noise from them.

Congrats and enjoy!

Pam

Archived