Ceramics @sea

The Dragon

Hiya

I'm on the Crown out of Southampton on the 25th May.

On our last cruise I really enjoyed the painting pottery above the pool on the Grand - ceramics@sea I think it was called. Does Princess still do this? Will it be available on The Crown for a 7 day itinerary?

I love creative/crafty stuff and find it a great way to relax - are there any other shipboard pursuits to indulge this passion?

Thanks a lot

Hannah

Have not seen it in the past year (Coral/Panama Canal), (Golden/Hawaii), (Sapphire/Coastal). I have been looking for it and really wanted to do a ceramics at sea. Are they only on certain ships or voyages?

Renee

It's not a Princess Thing. Have only seen it on Holland.

synet165

It is still advertised by Princess. I was in the Platinum/Elite lounge watching their sales presentation loop around and around and around. They are still describing the ceramics at sea program.

Have yet to see it listed in any of my Patters.

Renee

Hiya

I'm on the Crown out of Southampton on the 25th May.

On our last cruise I really enjoyed the painting pottery above the pool on the Grand - ceramics@sea I think it was called. Does Princess still do this? Will it be available on The Crown for a 7 day itinerary?

I love creative/crafty stuff and find it a great way to relax - are there any other shipboard pursuits to indulge this passion?

Thanks a lot

Hannah

I think they offer ceramics on the longer itineraries only.

We had it on the Island Princess Alaskan Cruise three years ago, but it was not on the Sapphire last year. We were disappointed as it was a really fun thing to do. If anyone from Princess reads this, this might be something you want to bring back.

bob123

My understanding is that Princess was phasing it out and ending the ceramics at sea program. My girlfriend was told this on our last cruise about 18 months ago.

Archived