Breakaway.......amazing!

lynnquenby

Thank you so much!! Well done. Very excited about the "Waterfront" area. Missed that promenade deck feel on the Epic. I remember the fun of going out on deck at night on the Sky in Alaska. It was definitely "hold onto your hat" time!:D

This is a great video. Never having been on a 'big' ship, I was amazed! Especially when you took the shots looking down - Wow! That is a long way down!

Thanks for sharing.

Bluejai

Regarding the wind comments, notice in the video and pictures the wind breaks. They are the large plexi panels that sit abeam throughout the ship. They are staggered so you can walk through, but they do an effective job of blocking the chilly wind.

Regarding the wind comments, notice in the video and pictures the wind breaks. They are the large plexi panels that sit abeam throughout the ship. They are staggered so you can walk through, but they do an effective job of blocking the chilly wind.
I agree about the wind breaks, it's something we commented on as it was a little breezy once we got into the North Sea. Around a lot of the outdoor upper decks the glass panels are also quite high, but split to let the wind through. You can just about see them.

8693332769_6dfc61927d_c.jpg

The following were from H2O.

8693310669_c85d5b461c_c.jpg

8693307337_400f2646e7_c.jpg

8692969337_d3e0218408_c.jpg

peteukmcr, thanks for sharing your pictures. I enjoyed viewing them. I'm getting excited about my up-coming cruise in October.
You are most welcome. We really want to sail on Breakaway or Getaway in the future. Just read they will be announcing a Breakaway plus ship for 2017 too!

Thanks all for the comments - I'll pass them onto my hubby!!

Cool, at 5:48 on the video what deck are you on when your looking thru it? Bow or Aft area?

Thanks

This is at the Aft of the ship - windows I think look into The Manhattan Room

Just wondering what video editing program you use as the quality of the video is really impressive. :)

I am informed edited in sony vegas video, titles created in cinema 4d - hope this means something to you as means nothing to me :p

Thanks for the video! Did you see anyone dining outside at night? I would think it would be too windy

not on this cruise.....too cold!! But thought it would be fantastic on a hot summer night and can't wait to try it out in September!

Do they provide blow dryers and how are they powerful or weak?

They are the standard ship issue - like Salon dryers! I have quite thick hair and it dried mine quite quickly. 2 heat settings and 2 speed - dryer was under the dresser area.

Great video. Thanks for sharing. I can't wait until September!!! :D

Ooh, which cruise in September? We sail 8th! :D

Video is great! Ship looks beautiful. Water front very pleasant with plenty of sea views. Obvious that Norwegian took people's feedback of Epic seriously.

On a side note, surprised and almost amused to see there are 12 dislikes. Maybe a troll from some other line found the video. :eek:

I agree about the wind breaks, it's something we commented on as it was a little breezy once we got into the North Sea. Around a lot of the outdoor upper decks the glass panels are also quite high, but split to let the wind through. You can just about see them.

8693332769_6dfc61927d_c.jpg

The following were from H2O.

8693310669_c85d5b461c_c.jpg

8693307337_400f2646e7_c.jpg

8692969337_d3e0218408_c.jpg

Great pictures!

Is the first one part of haven area? Or is it somewhere anyone can access?

Archived