Booked the 123 Go promo, what should I see on my booking?

Flo71

First time booking with Celebrity.

I have booked a European cruise and should have 2 of the 123 Go amenities (obc & drinks package) plus 2 free shore excursions from Celebrity. Also obc from TA.

Will any of this show online in my booking online in my Celebrity account?

So excited :D

My obc and drink package showed up when I clicked the link the travel agent sent me to see my trip details (I booked with an online agency). It is listed under special services for each passenger. It has not shown up on any documents Celebrity has sent me. It says to make a copy of the page and bring it with you (I guess in case there is any dispute you will have proof). Hope this helps!

Thanks, my doesn't have anything saying 'special services' I can't even view the cabin type. I click on cabin type and a pop up box appears with nothing in it.

Will have to double check paperwork from TA, to make sure all my amenities are listed but it would be nice if they showed online.

Thanks, my doesn't have anything saying 'special services' I can't even view the cabin type. I click on cabin type and a pop up box appears with nothing

My booking is exactly the same. I booked through a US travel agent who keeps assuring me that it takes a few weeks for X to update the booking invoice to reflect the drinks packages and paid gratuities we will get with the promotion.

I agree, I would feel much better if I could actually see this on our booking online.

My booking is exactly the same. I booked through a US travel agent who keeps assuring me that it takes a few weeks for X to update the booking invoice to reflect the drinks packages and paid gratuities we will get with the promotion.

I agree, I would feel much better if I could actually see this on our booking online.

Will pester them in a week or so then, and push to get in on there before final payment.

I've already payed everything and if I go to Celebrity website I can't see any OBC or drink package. I would feel better if I could see this before I start the online check-in. I will wait a couple of weeks and if hasn't shown up yet, I'll talk to the TA.

I have been told that my drinks package will only be put on the web site two months before sail date.

It would be lovely to see what you have booked. I would also like to upgrade the free drinks package, the web site will not allow this. I have to buy the premium package.

I prefer to pay before the holiday not once onboard.

i booked our December cruise a month ago and was told that the 123 promo would be added on the reservation I can view on X site in about two weeks....called last week they said it would appear by this past Monday....called Monday they said it would appear soon...but that each time they "see" it on their screeens so "don't worry it's there" hope that's true....I think the first person who told me I would see it in a few weeks was the most correct when she also said that X was so flooded with that promo request that they were working only on cruises coming up in the next month ..... will call again in a week or so if it's still not there....:eek::)

First time booking with Celebrity.

I have booked a European cruise and should have 2 of the 123 Go amenities (obc & drinks package) plus 2 free shore excursions from Celebrity. Also obc from TA.

Will any of this show online in my booking online in my Celebrity account?

So excited :D

We also got the 123 drink package on a couple of upcoming celebrity cruise. It took a few weeks before we were able to see on line. When I called Celebrity, they told me that they were backed up with the data entry. But I kept calling every week until it was posted. Like previously stated, you will see it under cruise extra's on the reservation page with any other item you may have purchased like restaurant reservations or spa services.

I was wondering about this too. i do have it all down in writing from the TA but would prefer to see it on the official booking before final payment. It doesn't sound as if that will happen though, but at least if I know that I will not worry that we will get aboard no 123 offers will be there.

Keep checking seems to be the way forward.

I booked our April 2013 cruise this past Jan during the first 123 Go Promo, we took the classic drink package. It was a few weeks later and nothing showed up online. I had my confirmation from my TA that showed the drink package on there. So, I figured if nothing else I would fight my TA hard on that. Then, people on here were saying they were call into the amenities line (same number you call to book beverage packages, etc.) to upgrade to the premium drink package. I called in, and upgraded to premium and then the drink package and the upgrade showed. The person I spoke to said that it may not have shown up for weeks more on my reservation, had I not called in, and it was fine.

Sorry, I don't remember the number anymore, but if you call and speak to someone, they can see if you have the drink package on your reservation at least and they likely can tell you if the OBC is there as well.

We had the 123 on our past 15 night cruise - chose the free gratuities because we don't drink much and it was worth more than $300 OBC. Daily gratuities were showing up on our account - I thought they'd eventually disappear as did the charges for Elite wifi. I went to Guest Services on the last day and asked why we were being charged gratuities. They said that my TA had given us a discount on the cruise that included the gratuities - I asked if we were now supposed to pay them back:confused: I had to get a copy printed (from my email) of the invoice from my TA showing the gratuities would be paid by Celebrity. They took the charges off. I'd advise you to take anything you have in writing with any and all discounts/freebies with you.

Thanks andawayIgo, and jessejo.

I booked the drinks offer and OBC in Jan, but still have nothing appear online. My TA assures me it shows up in the system, but I only have the original paperwork that says it.

Makes me nervous, but guess it's just an example of X's modern luxury at work!

I was told by two Celebrity agents it wont show because it was not something actually paid. So I dont know what to believe as we all seem to have different answers. The only thing that showed up online when I log in is the free gratuities as the total got reduced.

One agent even got mad when I asked.

What concerns me is how do you upgrade to the premium package if its not something you can see. And then if you manage to upgrade the upgrade doesn't show on the system as the original doesn't...and if any problems develop you then have to work them out on board.

Another not very well thought out execution by their I.T department?

I booked last Thursday, April 25th and by Monday 29th, there WAS mention of my classic drink package online at celebritycruises.com with a 0.00 balance. My cruise is 109 days away. I also received a copy of my booking confirmation through my agent from Celebrity and it mentions the promo additions. Here's a screen cap of that portion:

913695_4798646163289_2010529569_o.jpg

We had the 123 on our past 15 night cruise - chose the free gratuities because we don't drink much and it was worth more than $300 OBC. Daily gratuities were showing up on our account - I thought they'd eventually disappear as did the charges for Elite wifi. I went to Guest Services on the last day and asked why we were being charged gratuities. They said that my TA had given us a discount on the cruise that included the gratuities - I asked if we were now supposed to pay them back:confused: I had to get a copy printed (from my email) of the invoice from my TA showing the gratuities would be paid by Celebrity. They took the charges off. I'd advise you to take anything you have in writing with any and all discounts/freebies with you.

We got the $300 OBC and the drinks package and the gratuities.

We got the $300 OBC and the drinks package and the gratuities.

It all depends on when you booked and where you're going at what time. The first 123 GO you could choose one of three unless you went to Europe then you could choose 2. Later on you could have three if you went to Europe.

I had the gratuities offer when I cruised last month and I never saw it posted anywhere, but guest services could see it in their system and it was honored.

I have the free gratuities offer as well on an upcomming cruise, but I also noticed today after I had made my final payment that I had selected the prepay gratuities option. So I have paid them but I am getting them free (plus OBC) as part of the 123 promo. so will they give me a credit back on this or?

thoughts?

Yay..sort of.

Booked around the 25th. Sent my request in via email (which is what we had to do in Australia) same day.

Get to work and finally today (3rd May) there is an email from RCI saying my 'coupon' has been applied (of course there is no coupoin but they do mean the 1,2,3).

Funny enough, it actually doesn't say which one I have accepted and when I log into My Celebrity and look at my reservations it does not show I have a package (i.e. there is no mention of a beverage package on my booking).

I can imagine the difficulty we will have if these don't show up - suppose I will take a copy of my reservation.

I booked in mid January for Jan 2014 and checked multiple times to make sure the 123 go was there. I finally gave up and called Celebrity and they assured me it was. Finally saw it appear in my reservation last week.

Archived