How many cruises have you been on?

How many cruises have you been on?  

230 members have voted

1. 1. How many cruises have you been on?

• none...yet!
    • 0-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-20
    • 21 or more

I can't help but be awestruck by the lists of ships some of you have sailed on, and especially by one poster who, on the forgotten items thread, noted that something had happened only one time out of 48 cruises! I must admit I'm curious...how many cruises have each of you been on? I've been on four and that seems like a lot to me (well, I'm only 20, so I guess it is a lot!)! Also, how often do you cruise?

(Note: I messed up the poll and can't figure out how to change it. The second tier should be 1-5, not 0-5)

Cruise #49 coming up in Sept. for us. We have sailed all Cruiselines and love to cruise. We cruise at least 3 times a year . We think it is the best vacation You can take. You get away from it all and can do as much or as little as you want to do.

Folgy, You must be my cruise twin. I (and DH, of course) have 11 down and also looking for #12 !!!

Rala, let me know how you and your DH are making out with a cruise. I am on a waitlist for the 18 day cruise FT.Lauderdale to Vancouver (Panama) for May 3 /06 . Not a word from my T/A so I am still looking and keeping my fingures crossed at the same time.

This is on the Cral Princess. (I prefer RCCL) . Their cruise in May also is very expensive when you add on San Diego to Vancouver. Although ..it would be on the Serenade which is my favorite ship.

Archived