MDR Staff Entertainment

Ms. T

Heading to Cozmel on a December Conquest cruise. I was wondering when the Staff Entertainment will take place in the MDR? Time & day of the 7 day cruise.

Did not want to miss it. :mad:

I have always had my dinner in the MDR, even on days when it wasn't a sea day. The staff on our last cruise, the Freedom, did not do any entertainment. I was really bummed because it is a lot of fun to watch!

Hopefully they do it for you. On our cruise before that, it was the second to last day. I don't know if there is a set day or not. We had to change our itinerary so the ship had to change what they were doing all together because we had propulsion issues and only got to go to the bahamas for a half day.

I don't know though... anyway. Hope you get your answer. I am also curious because it is a lot of fun to see and participate in!

I think they did it every night on the Pride. I say I think because we finished our meal and left as soon as we finished. The nights we stayed a little longer were the nights they put on their show.

The waiters perform every night except day 1 in the MDR. We have had early seating and usually it is about 7:15. I can not remember the dances, but they will sing Thats Amore on the first formal night and Leaving Our Fun Ship on the last night.

we just got off the Conquest last week. The staff sang and danced a total of 5 times during our 7 day cruise.

Yeepeee! thanks

was it at random times or set time?

I have always had my dinner in the MDR, even on days when it wasn't a sea day. The staff on our last cruise, the Freedom, did not do any entertainment. I was really bummed because it is a lot of fun to watch!

Hopefully they do it for you. On our cruise before that, it was the second to last day. I don't know if there is a set day or not. We had to change our itinerary so the ship had to change what they were doing all together because we had propulsion issues and only got to go to the bahamas for a half day.

I don't know though... anyway. Hope you get your answer. I am also curious because it is a lot of fun to see and participate in!

Wow, I'm surprised at this. We were on B2B Freedom cruises this past January and had entertainment several nights. We were at a 2-top (same table & waitstaff both weeks) and were usually finished earlier than the other tables near us. Our headwaiter would tell us whether or not there was entertainment so we could either wait or leave. I think we only had a couple of nights each week where there was NO entertainment.

Sorry you didn't have the entertainment as I really enjoy it.

Archived