Need help redeeming a Future Cruise Certificate

Jeafl

What the heck is the "Requestor name"? No matter what I type in there a box pops up and says "Use alphabets only in name box". What does that mean?

What the heck is the "Requestor name"? No matter what I type in there a box pops up and says "Use alphabets only in name box". What does that mean?

I see that your question has been answered, ... but with forms sometimes they do not even want you using a period, say after your middle initial/state abbreviation.

Such sticklers for details.

I redeemed my FCC with the online form just the other day, and got approval two days later. You have to be sure to use IE..not chrome, not Firefox.

My surname is hyphenated, and i had to make sure the words were together, without the hypen..took several tries, but it finally accepted it. If all else fails, phone!

since the FCC program is discontinued, the online form no longer works. You will have to call up carnival or talk to your PVP to get it processed

It didn't work before the program was obsolete. You have to use IE, it has to be in compatibility mode and spaces don't work in requester name.

Thanks all! That explains it. I was using Fireox, and putting a space between first and last name.

It sure would be nice if they would tell you that up front.

Thanks all! That explains it. I was using Fireox, and putting a space between first and last name.

It sure would be nice if they would tell you that up front.

Yea if you name is Jim Smith, you could just put in Smith or Jimsmith.

either works. they have your name on the FCCs to match it up with.

Just redeemed mine online last week. I had to use IE and click on compatibility mode (the broken paper near the URL) and I submitted it several times with no confirmation. Before I mailed it in, I received an email acknowledging my form and a second email with the credits on my booking (the emails came a couple of days after submitting).

For the requestor field, you have to put your first and last name together with no spaces.

Bad, funky form but it still works!

Just redeemed mine online last week. I had to use IE and click on compatibility mode (the broken paper near the URL) and I submitted it several times with no confirmation. Before I mailed it in, I received an email acknowledging my form and a second email with the credits on my booking (the emails came a couple of days after submitting).

For the requestor field, you have to put your first and last name together with no spaces.

Bad, funky form but it still works!

Yea it never worked well .. and still doesnt lol, but that doesnt mean it is still not a valid link, you just have to work on getting it submitted with the form.

Archived