Walkway View Interior Cabin-Breeze

acadran

You mean a 4J? If the weather gets rough, the deck in front will be closed, if its not rough, people can be out there when you are changing clothes.

Cons, we had to close our rubber backed curtains at night "for navigational purposes" so could not see out in the morning when I woke up. (Id rather have a port hole where I can leave the curtains open at night).

We did have a LOT of motion, but not in a way that bothered me seasick wise, but the cabin I got was a small HC cabin, where half the cabin was a huge shower and bathroom. Good if you want a huge bathroom some say.

These used to be 6Bs but they got so many complaints on them they changed them to a inside price.

Has anyone booked this type of room? I am not familiar. It seems to have a picture window and look out on the observation deck?

Pros and cons anyone?

These are 4J cabins. We have had several including 10206 on the Breeze. They do have a window that looks out to the open deck. The deck is a great place to watch as you enter and leave ports. Never a lot of people out there. You do feel more motion if the seas are rough.

Here is a link to photos of 10206 on the Breeze.

https://picasaweb.google.com/102217016485193114065/Cabin10206?authkey=Gv1sRgCNryouyu-cLaqwE#

I've been in two 4J cabins and have another booked on the Breeze. I only book the corner wedge-shaped rooms, because they have considerably more floor space. They are, however, HC rooms, and there is always the chance I will get bumped from it.

You can't really see into the cabins from the walkway unless you press your face against the window. I love taking photos from "my" deck at each port :)

559632_10151328317792577_1919013684_n.jpg

69165_10151328317962577_1615084333_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/60637_10151328318027577_1402467929_n.jpg

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/304373_10151328318207577_1736279535_n.jpg

We have stayed on 4J's on the Victory twice on deck 6. Recently on the Glory in March 2013 and we had the Handicap end room on deck 6. Yes the beds go together. On the 7th deck the beds do not go together on the Glory. Make sure you can put beds together. We are booked in a 4J on the Valor handicap room in July too. Great room and would definitely do again. No one really goes this far forward outside your room. It is opposite lido deck however great way to force yourself to walk more!

I was just looking at these two rooms on the Breeze. Seems that since they are HC rooms, you can get bumped, and the rooms on deck the two beds can't be converted to a King.

IF it's one of the corner HC cabins, the beds can probably be converted to a QUEEN (which still makes their disclaimer true). But yes, you can get bumped. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn't happen unless the new cabin is better :D

I booked a 4J on an upcoming Breeze cruise. #9203 corner HC cabin

They def appear to have more space. When I booked, I asked about the bumping procedure. I decided to go for it since there are so many other HC rooms available and figured what's the chance of me being bumped. I booked 90 days out in hopes that anyone that NEEDS the cabin already had one. The rep also guaranteed a "better" room if bumped which consists of an ocean view on an equal or higher deck or balcony cabin anywhere. Not bad since I booked Vista deck. Does anyone know if this is true? Has anyone ever been bumped? Pics of a corner Breeze HC cabin?

I booked a 4J on an upcoming Breeze cruise. #9203 corner HC cabin

They def appear to have more space. When I booked, I asked about the bumping procedure. I decided to go for it since there are so many other HC rooms available and figured what's the chance of me being bumped. I booked 90 days out in hopes that anyone that NEEDS the cabin already had one. The rep also guaranteed a "better" room if bumped which consists of an ocean view on an equal or higher deck or balcony cabin anywhere. Not bad since I booked Vista deck. Does anyone know if this is true? Has anyone ever been bumped? Pics of a corner Breeze HC cabin?

There are no "ocean view" on the Breeze on the 9th deck or higher, so I would not put much into what the rep told you. More then likely you would end up on a lower deck OV. But since you booked so close to sail date, I doubt you would be moved.

Getting bumped is a possibility but doesn't happen that often at all. We love the 4J cabins and spend a lot of time out on the front deck. Last year on the Dream, we ran up behind the wake of Hurricane Sandy and had lots of movement. But then with the high seas, I'm sure it didn't matter where our cabin was located. lol

I have never booked one of these rooms, but I looked into it for our upcoming cruise. As it turns out, it ends up being the same price as the ocean view room. So, unless you specifically want to be on an upper deck and at the front of the ship, I'd stick with the regular Ocean View room.

Archived