Collector's Voyages - Any Perks Now?

Kazu, bon voyage. That itinerary is one we really want to do. I hope you will tell us all about it. Are you packed - or still gardening?

Ha! Ha! One of our roll call members is 90% packed:eek::D I just finished finishing my pots - all that's left is a few finishing touches to the garden and topping off some planters:D How do you spell relief;)

Packed? Not at all - but it will be done by hopefully 90% Thursday

I plan to tell anyone who wants to hear about our cruise - I will be doing a live thread:D while internet and time permits.

the itinerary is perfect. All of our private tours are lined up. Our roll call is fantastic and I can't wait to meet them all. Alla has been tremendous and we are ready to rock and roll - and on top of that I got an upsell offer - I said no, three times and countered back and forth and finally, I couldn't refuse - after all the Kazu is celebrating her 60th birthday in Le Havre:D

Thanks for the kind wishes!

Sounds like you have everything under control. Have a great trip - looking forward to hearing about it.

I wish I felt that way - panic mode set in this morning - but I think I am on track (I hope). One way or the other - we are out of here next week. Our roll call will be on the sea view pool for the sail a way (aft deck). Watch for the Canadian (:D), U.S. & Kiwi flags at the very least. I did request a wave from Lou & Dave:)

I wish I felt that way - panic mode set in this morning - but I think I am on track (I hope). One way or the other - we are out of here next week. Our roll call will be on the sea view pool for the sail a way (aft deck). Watch for the Canadian (:D), U.S. & Kiwi flags at the very least. I did request a wave from Lou & Dave:)

Will be interesting to hear all about it. We are on the Prinsendam Baltic on July 1 :)

BON VOYAGE!!

Will be interesting to hear all about it. We are on the Prinsendam Baltic on July 1 :)

BON VOYAGE!!

I will happily share - but definitely hit our roll call for some insight and our spreadsheet for ideas. Lots of different things being done and we are happy to share what we have learned - no point in re-inventing the wheel:D

Lots of research already done - all there for anyone who wants - we are a very happy roll call and love to share:D The spread sheet is under Rich's (0bnxshs's) signature - thank heavens he did it - he and I have been very busy keeping it up to date:D

Looking forward to watching your sailaway. :)

We were on the 2nd half of a collectors cruise in 2011 - I saw others with the "nicer" tote bags and asked our steward - one appeared in our cabin the next day - a pleasant surprise!!!

Will try to get a screen shot of your wave! DD got some of us, I never did figure out how to contact Lou and Dave to get one from them. How does that work? I did request a wave, and got an email confirmation back.

I'll be watching you and Sapper. I'm even taking the day off work to do it. Hate it when work interferes :D. I hope you have a wonderful time and thanks for the live from thread.

Will try to get a screen shot of your wave! DD got some of us, I never did figure out how to contact Lou and Dave to get one from them. How does that work? I did request a wave, and got an email confirmation back.

If you requested a wave and got an email back you have everything all set:D That's how you ask Lou and Dave for it:D

I'll be watching you and Sapper. I'm even taking the day off work to do it. Hate it when work interferes :D. I hope you have a wonderful time and thanks for the live from thread.

Thanks Lorene - glad you aren't letting work interfere with this one:p:D

If you requested a wave and got an email back you have everything all set:D That's how you ask Lou and Dave for it:D

Thanks Lorene - glad you aren't letting work interfere with this one:p:D

I was actually taking the day off for a couple of other reasons but this works too:D.

When do you head for Fort Lauderdale?

This is a sailaway that I will not miss! What an exciting adventure you are embarking upon...and wishing you an early happy birthday, Jacqui!

If you are on a Collector's and don't receive the Mariners Tote by day one or two of your second segment, ask for it. It's really a nice bag IMO

I saw people carrying these on our collector cruise , but I never got mine . I didn't know we were entitled to one. This was the 37 day repositioning cruise starting in New Zealand , which just returned to Seattle yesterday on the Oosterdam . Do you have any idea if I could still get it now since we were supposed to get one?

According to the last entry from Bill and Mary Ann (WCB) from their world cruise - HAL is discontinuing the bags. I received one on our last Collector's in April, so will be taking great care of it! I'll be sorry to see an end to them. We have another Collector's in February of next year and I was hoping for a backup. If you ask around and there are any floating around on a ship you are on, it would be a good idea to grab it!

Awww, that's disappointing.

I'm happy we have had multiple Collector's cruises so have more than one bag but I'm sorry they are discontinuing them. I really like the better quality of the bag and that it says Mariner on them. :) I also like the pocket in front.

Oh well, seems there are lots of changes in most everything these days.

Little is the way it 'used to be'. Sigh.......

According to the last entry from Bill and Mary Ann (WCB) from their world cruise - HAL is discontinuing the bags. I received one on our last Collector's in April, so will be taking great care of it! I'll be sorry to see an end to them. We have another Collector's in February of next year and I was hoping for a backup. If you ask around and there are any floating around on a ship you are on, it would be a good idea to grab it!

I missed that in their report:eek: Thanks. Hopefully the Prinsendam still has some for our cruise next week;)

Sorry to hear that HAL is going to discontinue giving out the nice Mariner's totes on the Collector Cruises.

They are the strongest and nicest looking bags we have ever gotten.

The new bags are cheap looking and are definitely not very strong and won't last.

Archived