Labadee Cabana Map

I do not have a map but if you look at the map on this thread - post #19:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1801533

We had a Hillside cabana on Nellies beach and it was right next to #H5 We had Hillside #6 and right next to us was #7. There were only 2 hillside cabanas for Nellies. We loved the location...it was very private and quiet. It was an uphill walk but well worth the effort! There was absolutely no traffic around us the entire day!

One to avoid is H#2...Everyone going up the hill walks past that cabana. It is Hillside but you cannot really see the water and you are on "display" to everyone that goes up the hillside.

Attached are some pictures courtesy of another thread of the Nellies over the water Cabana's. We had # 9 - which was excellent in terms of location, beach access, and beach privacy.

BTW - I of course admire your avatar - being a season ticket holder myself I would say we are kindred spirits. Go Birds.

94236789_IMG_10601.jpg.39812a41a95a761eec4d4aeada048aad.jpg

928210590_IMG_11211.jpg.c3599c911aef77afb2eabcec5f72d6b8.jpg

1576851807_IMG_11221.jpg.c50ee069400903f422545feb923fb7ca.jpg

Edited by leaveitallbehind

Attached are some pictures courtesy of another thread of the Nellies over the water Cabana's. We had # 9 - which was excellent in terms of location, beach access, and beach privacy.

BTW - I of course admire your avatar - being a season ticket holder myself I would say we are kindred spirits. Go Birds.

Do you recall which cabana's were handicapped accessible? Thanks for the pictures.:)

I don't know that they are specified as accessible but the one we were in (9) and the one next to us (10) had a concrete ramp between them that as I recall went from the Cabana's to the beach without break or any steps. The entrances to both Cabana's were with wooden ramps from the concrete, also as I recall without steps. Maybe someone at RCI can confirm true accessibility for you.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

I don't know that they are specified as accessible but the one we were in (9) and the one next to us (10) had a concrete ramp between them that as I recall went from the Cabana's to the beach without break or any steps. The entrances to both Cabana's were with wooden ramps from the concrete, also as I recall without steps. Maybe someone at RCI can confirm true accessibility for you.

Thanks for your help. I hope it is #9 or #10 because your pictures are stunning.

• 2 years later...

Hi, Pics were excellent to show the over the water cabanas at Nellies beach. I was only able to reserve a beach cabana which I believe would have been behind #9 and #10. Do you remember the numbering for them? Because they have 20 total I am assuming 11-20 ... Do you have any recommendations on which ones were the best for the beach cabanas? Thanks!

Unfortunately, I read on the Royal Caribbean blog that the Thursday stop in Labadee was cancelled too. Looks like they want to make sure everything has settled down before returning. We're supposed to be stopping there on our cruise in less than three weeks but I'm not counting on it.

Apparently Navigator OS called there on Thursday? It was the first ship to call since the problems

Actually it did not stop.

Passengers were informed on board that they would not be stopping there.

Safe travels.

Hi, I am going to Labadee in August this year. Still looking to see if anyone has the layout for on the beach cabanas at Nellie's? I just can't pay the $495 for the over the water Nellie's cabanas :( I will have to pay the $395 for the on the beach ones. But alas now I cannot find any layouts for the beach cabanas on Nellie's and I would like to be able to request a beach cabana number once I board ship. I have already read all of the links discussing this and found out the the folks on the ship do not have an idea on which cabanas are located where. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :confused: Thanks!