Change ships for same week

I wanted to change from Freedom to Oasis for the same week. I am inside 50 days. The travel agent called for me, they said it could not be done. Did anyone ever see Royal allow a move like this?

As you are within the final payment date deadline, they are strictly correct that you cannot change. Indeed, their staff are trained to advise this and cannot make the change. However, someone higher up in the organisation does have the power of discretion, so if you push it and perhaps offer to pay a bit more for an upgraded cabin type, you may be lucky.

I wanted to change from Freedom to Oasis for the same week. I am inside 50 days. The travel agent called for me, they said it could not be done. Did anyone ever see Royal allow a move like this?

The cruise is beyond final payment. I've heard of Royal making exceptions due to some sort of hardship before, but usually not because someone changes their mind. Maybe if you offer to buy a Crown Loft on Oasis?

You cannot just switch ships even though its the same week and same cruiseline.

To do what you want, you have to cancel one than book the other.

Doing that will have some penalty fees.

Just stick to what you already have, its not worth the hassle..

Archived