clebrity Millenium Jan 2014

spandance

hello, my husband and i are considering a cruise from Singapore in Jan 2014 to port of Indonesia and Malaysia. Can anyone tell me what sort or weather to expect and also which side of the ship would give us most sun on a balcony cabin. Hope there lots of help out there!;)

We did that cruise this year....great cruise. The weather was warm to hot...very hot in some places like Komodo Park. Part of the ship is sailing south and part of it is sailing north so no matter which side you select, you will get sun on half the trip. As I said, it's pretty hot and humid, so you may not want to just lie out there in the sun....you may prefer when it's in the shade...personal preference.

Suggest that if you do this trip, you consider making it a B2B with the cruise to/from hong kong and visit Thailand and Vietnam.

I agree the weather will range from warm to hot.

Be sure to arrive to Singapore a couple of days prior to the cruise to get over the jet lag and there is so much to see and do in this area including; Chinatown, Little India, Orchid Gardens, Government Buildings, Zoo, Shopping and quite a bit more.

Keith

We did that cruise this year....great cruise. The weather was warm to hot...very hot in some places like Komodo Park. Part of the ship is sailing south and part of it is sailing north so no matter which side you select, you will get sun on half the trip. As I said, it's pretty hot and humid, so you may not want to just lie out there in the sun....you may prefer when it's in the shade...personal preference.

Suggest that if you do this trip, you consider making it a B2B with the cruise to/from hong kong and visit Thailand and Vietnam.

Thank you so much for this helpful advise. I have looked at the B"B and have asked my agent to price ir for me. I agree if we are flying all the way from the UK we should take the opportunity to see more. My only thought is, is the entertainment repeated and the food? Any help with excursions etc will be greatly appreciated.

:)

Archived