George Smith case on 48 hrs

Sorry if this has already been reported, I didn't see anything.

Just saw on the CBS morning news that the George Smith case will be on 48 Hrs tomorrow night

Isn't this the murder that happened on RCI? Sorry, I was not addicted to cruise critic yet when this happened. What are any of the details? I thought the wife was isn question?? Guess I will watch 48 hrs!!

Yes, this is the murder case that occurred on the Brilliance of the Seas back in 2005, I believe. I have my DVR set to record the episode. Will be cruising on her May 27th to the Baltics after her "spa" time in dry dock in Spain these past few weeks. Looking forward to it! :)

Dolfans from Miami

Maybe Jennifer will finally tell what she knows.:rolleyes:

I doubt she remembers much since she was found passed out in the hallway.

I will be interested to see if there is indeed any new evidence.

Apparently, there's new video of the guys (3?) George was hanging out with that night, and they say a lot of very incriminating things about him. Saw it on CBS This Morning, this morning.

George's family has been alleging for a while that RCI had some video, but I don't know if they got the current video from RCI or another source.

The last I read about Jennifer, she moved away from George's family, remarried, and has a child. Hopefully, she will not be drawn back in to the talk show circuit over this.

I hope the family can get some closure now but, unfortunately, none of this is going to bring George back.

If there were actually any new, relevant, and breaking information about this years's old case, wouldn't a regular news program rather than a pre-taped news magazine be reporting on actions being taken by appropriate legal authorities or law enforcement agencies? Count me skeptical that anything will be revealed that actually provides a satisfactory explanation of this affair. In the meantime, have the popcorn ready.

Archived