Freedom of the Seas and the Ben and Jerry Suite

Hello. I am new to cruising and am looking forward to my first cruise with my fiancé family. They are pinnacle levels I have 6305 on hold for my mother and I. I read another post and was confused As to the room having a gold card that you can use to access the special beach at Labadee that my finances family will go to. Does this room in the Freed give you a gold card and access to the beach?

Hello. I am new to cruising and am looking forward to my first cruise with my fiancé family. They are pinnacle levels I have 6305 on hold for my mother and I. I read another post and was confused As to the room having a gold card that you can use to access the special beach at Labadee that my finances family will go to. Does this room in the Freed give you a gold card and access to the beach?

You have all the privileges of a suite. We had that room on the Indy last year, plus coupons for free ice cream.:D

You have to pay for Cabanas.

When we had that cabin on Independence of the Seas, we didn't get gold cards nor did we get all the suite privileges. All we got were the free ice cream coupons and access to the Concierge Lounge (which we enjoyed immensely).

Because we did get access to the Concierge, we were able to get a Barefoot Beach cabana at Labadee, so we did end up getting access to the suite area there. If it hadn't been for the cabana, though, we wouldn't have had access to Barefoot Beach.

When we had that cabin on Independence of the Seas, we didn't get gold cards nor did we get all the suite privileges. All we got were the free ice cream coupons and access to the Concierge Lounge (which we enjoyed immensely).

Because we did get access to the Concierge, we were able to get a Barefoot Beach cabana at Labadee, so we did end up getting access to the suite area there. If it hadn't been for the cabana, though, we wouldn't have had access to Barefoot Beach.

My exact experience last year on Freedom!

how cool that your in-laws are Pinnacle! how have they not gotten you on a cruise sooner? lol

Thanks. I am a

New teacher and my future in laws normally cruise when school was in session and they have done a lot if European cruises. When we got engaged they said they would take my mother and I during school recess. It sounds like the start if an addiction.

Just returned from a B2B in the B&J Sweet on Freedom. We had Gold cards good for access to the Concierge Lounge. At Labadee we were told no access to Barefoot Beach initially, but a very nice employee said he wanted us to have a good experience so we were allowed in and to partake of the upgraded buffet, but technically we were not entitiled to it.

Archived