New Royal Caribbean Itineraries

They're up!

There doesn't seem to be anything we haven't seem before, though.

Same ships (Rhapsody, Radience and Voyager) and same ports.

However, ther are a few longer cruises: 15, 16 and 17 nights.

Now I just need to wait for the prices to come down!

I can't find a repositioning cruise for Voyager March / April 2015 (Found the one at the start of the season in 2014)

Am I missing something?

14 nights leaving Fremantle on 1st April 2015, arriving Singapore on 15th April 2015.

Just booked Oct. 2014 11 night Queensland cruise on Rhapsody. My first trip to Australia! I'm so excited! It's also my 1st time on RCCL. I can't wait for my adventure!

Should be a wonderful cruise. Rhapsody is a lovely mid size ship.

Are you planning some land travel in Australia also?

Should be a wonderful cruise. Rhapsody is a lovely mid size ship.

Are you planning some land travel in Australia also?

Do to the vacation time we get from our jobs, we will only be able to explore the Sydney area before we board the ship. We're hoping to have at least 3 full days to see the sights!

Do to the vacation time we get from our jobs, we will only be able to explore the Sydney area before we board the ship. We're hoping to have at least 3 full days to see the sights!

Will be nice to spend 3 days in Sydney, as there are lots to see and do in Sydney, and that will be a good time of year for the beach and harbour.

Mariner hasn't been released yet.

I suspect it will be visiting Australia 2014/2015 season.

Yes, we did get a BIG hint from gbenjo that she would be coming here during that summer.

Wonder if she will be replacing one of the 3 that presently come down under or will be in ADDITION to them.

Along with Celebrity Soltice and the Century coming down here as well, RCCL will be well represented.

Pity they can't leave a ship or two here all year around.

Gae

Yes, we did get a BIG hint from gbenjo that she would be coming here during that summer.

Wonder if she will be replacing one of the 3 that presently come down under or will be in ADDITION to them.

Along with Celebrity Soltice and the Century coming down here as well, RCCL will be well represented.

Pity they can't leave a ship or two here all year around.

Gae

Once they think outside the box and realise the increasing volume of visitors, from China and other SEAsia countries, who love to visit Australia, they will leave a ship or two here all year round.

If I was a cruise planner, I'd be getting in first by marketing a combined Australian/cruise holiday and capturing a loyal repeat market.

Radiance is doing a wonderful christmas/new year cruise for 2014. Quite pricey though. I am considering it though because Princess seems to have dropped my favorite port, Champagne Bay off their itineraries to the south pacific which is a huge mistake in my opinion.

Archived