waitlisted

Tin

I'm bored and needed a vacation. The only time my wife and I can get off is next week. So we were looking at the Magic, and there were some good pricing. Spoke with the wife, came back and the cabins are gone. The whole cruise is sold out. I placed myself on wait list and hope that someone might cancel. What's my chance?

Unless people paid for insurance, this close there would be no reason to cancel since they get back no money. They might, but might just be no shows.

The problem being out of Galveston we are down to one ship. Parking lots are giving never before seen discounts to get you to park there right now.

I'm bored and needed a vacation. The only time my wife and I can get off is next week. So we were looking at the Magic, and there were some good pricing. Spoke with the wife, came back and the cabins are gone. The whole cruise is sold out. I placed myself on wait list and hope that someone might cancel. What's my chance?

I would go ahead and call Carnival and/or a TA. There might be cabins that are just not showing up on the website.

I would go ahead and call Carnival and/or a TA. There might be cabins that are just not showing up on the website.

Why would the OP have had to waitlist himself for this cruise if there were still cabins available, just not shown?

Cant hurt to ask, just curious.

Do you mean like a owner's suite or some such that isnt always listed? Not sure Magic has one though.. so Im not sure what cabins would not show on the website is all.

Called 3 big online TAs and Carnival. They told me that they will continue to monitor for any open cabin. I'm hoping someone with insurance and needed to cancel.

well I think it is a sign. I hurt my knee and won't be able to walk for a while. X-ray came out clean, but have to wait 7-10 days until I can do an MRI. So I won't be able to travel.

well I think it is a sign. I hurt my knee and won't be able to walk for a while. X-ray came out clean, but have to wait 7-10 days until I can do an MRI. So I won't be able to travel.

Great, chances are now they will call you for sure :p

Feel better and take it easy, you don't want to mess around with a knee injury. :)

Archived