Onboard booking on the Allure for an upcoming Celebrity Cruise

Knolmom

Yes. You get reduced deposit, OBC, and a 2 or 3 category upgrade within the same class (i.e., balcony to balcony, not to CC or AQ).

I did it last Allure cruise and plan to do it again next week.

They do not honor it from RCCL to X for OBC. They will aloow you to use the actual cost you paid on the Allure towards your X cruise as a "favor" but no OBC. I just had it happen and I've not sailed yet on Century but used the RCCL future cruise towards the fare because i'm not sailing with RCCL in the near future.

They do not honor it from RCCL to X for OBC. They will aloow you to use the actual cost you paid on the Allure towards your X cruise as a "favor" but no OBC. I just had it happen and I've not sailed yet on Century but used the RCCL future cruise towards the fare because i'm not sailing with RCCL in the near future.

That's interesting. I booked a RCCL cruise onboard Reflection this past February and got the OBC. I don't know why it wouldn't be the same the other way around.

I do know you have to specify that you want it for that cruiseline- you can't use a Celebrity Passage on a RCCL sailing.

I was on Allure this spring and bought my August Celebrity cruise. Got the OBC..or at least the paperwork says I WILL get it when I get on board. :)

I am Elite and was given Diamond reciprocity on Allure, but I don't think that had anything to do with it.

You can buy a future cruise credit for RCL while on Celebrity and vice versa. The obc for a RCL cruise isn't as generous as Celebrity. They are two entirely different forms. I booked a B2B on the Alure while on the Solstice last week and got $100 obc for each leg.

Archived