Live and Almost Live from Carnival Sunshine, May 17-26, 2013

We are such pathetic little creatures! I think most of us are almost as excited for this review as Sarge is to finally be on the Sunshine! :D

I really appreciate the effort you make to provide us with so many pictures and so much information while on YOUR vacation!

My wife and I are sailing on this ship 8/18/13 out of Barcelona for 12 days. Booked the cruise for her 30th birthday as a surprise last August. Very much looking forward to touring Italy, as I studied the language all thru high school and some college. The ship looks incredible online, so it is gonna be great to see some "live" shots. I am new to Cruise Critic, and hope I subscribed to this thread correctly. I will be checking each day to see some updates. Thanks for this review Sarge.

Has there been any of his pictures yet on his webpage? I only see a few for today, then I get blanks with question marks in the middle. I hope I'm not having computer problems.

I'm having the same problem, from embarkation day 1, theres just empty squares : (

Amen pictures will not lie

My wife says that I can make the photos and videos of the trashiest vacation on the crappiest ship look like we sailed to an exotic destination on Seabourn or Crystal. :o

With that said, I'm looking forward to seeing the Sunshine since she'll be sailing from one of my "drive to" ports. :).

Where does Sarge post his pictures? I'm new to the Carnival boards and am interested in the Sunshine reviews. She has some interesting itineraries and would like to learn more about the new ship.

I usually hang out on the HAL boards and it's nice to see they aren't unique in the sniping that goes on over there (lol).

Thanks!

Can't wait to see the photos! Maybe the daily activity sheets (funtimes?) too? Or am I being too cheeky in asking? :D

Sarge usually does post the FunTimes at least in any of his reviews I've read he has posted them. :) His pictures are all typically breathtaking as well - i have actually ended up saving some of them as wallpaper on my computer heheh

The Internet prices are the same as for most other Carnival ships - no unlimited packaged.

The main pool and mini-golf are all I see that aren't opened and mini-golf looks close. Slides were open but nobody using them. Ropes course open but zip line feature already removed because it was too hazardous and people were hurting themselves.

Looking forward to seeing Sunshine as she will be my next group....meanwhile, back to house cleaning.:)

Okay! Thank you Randy. Pictures are still uploading - I'm using an alternate site and between the ship Internet and perhaps that site, things are bogged down, but I'll get the first set of pictures uploaded one way or another. :)

The Internet prices are the same as for other Carnival ships.

Yes,,,please do!

Okay! Thank you Randy. Pictures are still uploading - I'm using an alternate site and between the ship Internet and perhaps that site, things are bogged down, but I'll get the first set of pictures uploaded one way or another. :)

Awesome...was telling my wife about the waterfall last night....curious to see that for sure.:D

Archived