Live and Almost Live from Carnival Sunshine, May 17-26, 2013

Thanks, all. It's looking like a great day in Barcelona!

Should be at the ship in a couple of hours and start eating and snapping and seeing if the Internet works.

Another camera test. The main telephoto for my DSLR needs some repair, but I am hopeful it will last one last cruise before I send it off for repair. A couple with the Canon D20 and then back to Nikon. The Canon may be extra handy tomorrow when I think some real rain is forecast.

IMG_0001_Zyde.jpg

IMG_0002_Zyde.jpg

DSC_7374_Zyde.jpg

DSC_7376_Zyde.jpg

DSC_7377_Zyde.jpg

Going out of town for the weekend. Can't wait to Sunday night when I will be able to catch up on your much anticipated review. Thanks for taking the time. Have a great experience.

Hope you have a great time,

I will be watching with envy as we go on the 16th June from Venice.

Thanks for all the effort to keep everyone interested informed.

28SAC

We are ON CARNIVAL SUNSHINE! And heck yes they have Internet! I can even access CC. Unfortunately, it is not Unlimited Pay One Price. Time for food and snaps.

BBL

What's the earliest you can board? We arrive into Venice airport at 8am on 16/6 and would like to board as early as possible

Thanks

Can't wait to see the Sunshine from your perspective......we've had such little info or pics from anyone up to this point......Thanks for taking the time to feed our addiction....

We are ON CARNIVAL SUNSHINE! And heck yes they have Internet! I can even access CC. Unfortunately, it is not Unlimited Pay One Price. Time for food and snaps.

BBL

YAY!!! I'm so glad you made it onboard safe. I hope you have a wonderful cruise and I can't wait to see pics and read your review, Bon Voyage:D

YAY!!! I'm so glad you made it onboard safe. I hope you have a wonderful cruise and I can't wait to see pics and read your review, Bon Voyage:D

I'm sure that those from the Inaugural sailing which Sarge missed will be posting their reviews and pictures throughout the weekend, so stay tuned, more to come.

I'm sure that those from the Inaugural sailing which Sarge missed will be posting their reviews and pictures throughout the weekend, so stay tuned, more to come.

I like this. We had a bad vacation once because of a new hotel not ready to open and we booked at a bargain. It was bad. No water, no toilets, no A/C lots of free booze...........we made the most of it and laughed after we cried and threw tantrums ....then went back for free.

Thanks for the thread and pictures. Tell us the good and bad -if any, I think we want to hear and see it all. Most importantly, give yourself a vacation and don't be internet obsessed.

Archived