Live and Almost Live from Carnival Sunshine, May 17-26, 2013

Please post pics for us!!! There has been so many rumors we are anxious to see pics.

Thanks

But Sarge, PLEASE not pictures of everything. :D

Oh, and please don't climb over your dinner companions to get a snap of the Warm Chocolate Melting Cake. Security might not understand.:eek:

Subscribed! Can't wait for all the pics! For those having problems with pics on his website, try clearing cookies for just that site. (google it if you don't know how) That did the trick for me when i was following his last conquest review.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

The Internet prices are the same as for most other Carnival ships - no unlimited packaged.

The main pool and mini-golf are all I see that aren't opened and mini-golf looks close. Slides were open but nobody using them. Ropes course open but zip line feature already removed because it was too hazardous and people were hurting themselves.

Was it too windy on the zip line that they had to remove it? People be careful on that thing, I want it there for the trip next March (yes, I'm selfish).:p

Subscribed! Can't wait for all the pics! For those having problems with pics on his website, try clearing cookies for just that site. (google it if you don't know how) That did the trick for me when i was following his last conquest review.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I cleaned cookies from Firefox and Cache from Safari and still no luck.....anyone else with problems viewing sarges' website photos ???

I cleaned cookies from Firefox and Cache from Safari and still no luck.....anyone else with problems viewing sarges' website photos ???

No problems here. I am LOVING that serenity deck!

Hi Sarge.

ive been wondering....maybe you can help? The door on the left side of the waterfall, does that go to the cabins on deck 11?? We have a room there 11006 and I was really hoping access to the serenity was that easy.:D

Thanks for your help and hope youre having a blast!!

Archived