Tips for 6/6 Victory cruise?

DirtDiver

Just wanted to offer a suggestion for an excursion in Cozumel. Our boys (around your son's age) loved Paradise Beach. It's a quick ride from the port via readily available taxis. There is tons for a 12 year old to do, including fun inflatables in the water, and we adults had a blast too. The food and drinks were great. We would definitely go back. Check out their website. Have a great cruise!

I was going to suggest the same thing, Teamv. It's not worth paying $$$ to go to Nachi Cocom since the ship doesn't dock until 1:00 p.m. This means only a couple of hours at the beach.

Not sure about what to do in Key West. We walked the town and went to the Pirates museum and ate some key lime "everything".

Dirt Diver, glad you booked a balcony cabin!

Just a suggestion here but did you join your roll call? It might be fun for you to consider doing this and partake in a cabin crawl, if offered so you can see what the differences are for the next sailing.

We will be going on Victory in October and also booked a balcony on deck 7. Do come back and let us know how you enjoyed your sailing.

Fighterone, we are booked on the Victory in December, staying in a balcony on deck 7, going to Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay and Nassau. Which itinerary are you doing? Do you have excursions planned? Just interested as we haven't started thinking about excursions yet, but Paradise Island was probably our best cruise day ever and since you recommend it too I thought I would ask.

did you pick anytime dining or traditional dining?

I picked the later one because the anytime dining said waitlist. Should I still choose the anytime dining? That seems like the best option. Here is what I see when I look at it now:

dining.png

Dirt Diver, glad you booked a balcony cabin!

Just a suggestion here but did you join your roll call? It might be fun for you to consider doing this and partake in a cabin crawl, if offered so you can see what the differences are for the next sailing.

We will be going on Victory in October and also booked a balcony on deck 7. Do come back and let us know how you enjoyed your sailing.

Thanks for the suggestion, I will definitely be joining the roll call.

try anytime dining.. you can eat whenever you like.:D

What does it mean when it says "waitlist?" Does that just mean when we show up we may have to wait a little bit? If so that's not a big deal.

Archived