Should I be concerned?

erin6494

I reserved our favorite cabin last summer for our Thanksgiving cruise this year. My handpicked cabin for our 11-26 Coral Princess cruise is available when I logged into Princess to check on pricing. I checked my personalizer and it still lists the cabin on my documents. I don't believe we could be upgraded (suites are all booked and we need a four person cabin). We LOVE this cabin (C727) and would be very bummed to not have it. Fluke or do I need to panic?

I would think an immediate call to Princess would have been the first thing in order. You could also do a mock booking and see if it offers you the room.

I believe the Princess site currently indicates it is SOLD.

Thanks, Natty, that is what I did (was checking the price) and was shocked to see it was listed as available rather than sold.

I am assuming Princess doesn't open for a few hours, is that correct?

Thanks, Natty, that is what I did (was checking the price) and was shocked to see it was listed as available rather than sold.

I am assuming Princess doesn't open for a few hours, is that correct?

How far in the booking did you go? Sometimes I have seen a cabin shown as available on the deck plans but when you click on it to select the cabin it then shows as booked.

I got all the way to the booking conditions but then stopped, I didn't want to mess something up while my TA looks into it. Our booking is marked no upgrade (TA knows how much we love this cabin). He is looking into it now (wonderful TA, I know he is traveling and did not expect a response within 10 minutes) so will hope all works out fine.

I panicked one time. I was going nuts. Same issue. I had a confirmed cabin number showing in my personalizer and when I went on line, there was my cabin showing available. I couldn't believe it :eek:. Then I put in my correct date and sure enough, it was not available :o. Heavy sigh.

I got all the way to the booking conditions but then stopped, I didn't want to mess something up while my TA looks into it. Our booking is marked no upgrade (TA knows how much we love this cabin). He is looking into it now (wonderful TA, I know he is traveling and did not expect a response within 10 minutes) so will hope all works out fine.

Since you booked through a TA, that is the correct course of action. Just ask the TA to make sure you are marked "No Upgrade" and then you will be safe.

Mike:)

Whew, just checked again and it is marked as "sold". Plus Wonder-TA sent me another confirmation statement that all is well. Thanks all for the calming words. Any cabin would be delightful (and better than work) but we really do love this cabin.

Whew, just checked again and it is marked as "sold". Plus Wonder-TA sent me another confirmation statement that all is well. Thanks all for the calming words. Any cabin would be delightful (and better than work) but we really do love this cabin.

Keep checking. It could now be showing sold because you went in and grabbed it as a test. Computer thinks its a curtesy hold and takes the cabin out of the system for a while

Archived