Serenade of the Seas New Year's guarantee vs. assigned

coronadogal

My family of four (with two daughters ages 17 and 19) is currently booked with one inside cabin for the girls across the hall from my husband and my balcony cabin. For $110 more total, I could now get two guarantee balcony cabins. Would you do it if Royal Caribbean allows? (currently wait time with RCI customer service is over 15 minutes) Am I better off to just see if our current cabins drop in price? Can you get a price adjustment on a guarantee cabin in the future? Just worried how far apart on the ship we will be plus we will probably have to split my husband and I up to do this at least in paperwork. Has anyone done this with good results? Thanks.

My family of four (with two daughters ages 17 and 19) is currently booked with one inside cabin for the girls across the hall from my husband and my balcony cabin. For $110 more total, I could now get two guarantee balcony cabins. Would you do it if Royal Caribbean allows? (currently wait time with RCI customer service is over 15 minutes) Am I better off to just see if our current cabins drop in price? Can you get a price adjustment on a guarantee cabin in the future? Just worried how far apart on the ship we will be plus we will probably have to split my husband and I up to do this at least in paperwork. Has anyone done this with good results? Thanks.

you would have to split your booking up to do a guarantee booking. You could be on one deck all the way in the back and the daughters could be all the way up front 4 levals away. Would I do that? no. Its just not worth the trouble

Archived