Cruise Director Dottie, is she OK?

sailfar

Dottie kept us positive thru high seas, port closures and other high sea issues for 60 days. She always said the positive: I have a joke. Dear Dottie, please come back soon. You are really special and do so well as a cruise director. We will miss you in July, however, we are looking forward to seeing you and Tom in the future, as we are loyal Oceania cruisers at the about to be 10 cruise loyalists. Three of our segments are with you, and you are the best!

I am sorry to hear that Dottie has been ill, and I wish her a complete recovery. She and JR did such a wonderful job on our first cruise on Marina last year. They were very visible and approachable and seemed sincerely interested in the guests having a great time.

Get well soon, Dottie!

Ricki

DH and I have enjoyed Dottie and her jokes as far back as another cruise line, where Dottie was CD on our b2b Baltic and Norway cruises. More recently, on O, sne was CD on our Alaska cruise and Tom was our entertainment for two nights. They are both terrific and DH and I are sending heartfelt wishes for a speedy and complete recovery. We are hoping to see Dottie back on board very soon.

Harriet

We also have enjoyed Dottie as our CD on 3 of our O cruises and she is definitely our favorite! Lots of love and best wishes for a speedy recovery and we are very glad to hear she will be on the Regatta in 2014 as we are scheduled for April and September cruises on that ship.

Get well soon!!!

Billie

A friend of mine had a similar surgery not long ago although in her case only part of one kidney had to be removed. She was lucky in that she was having an MRI because of continuing pain after a bad fall in the subway (NYC) and the cancer was only discovered because of the fall.

She's doing fine now and I'm sending my prayers to Dottie for a full and speedy recovery. It does sound like she's doing well so far.

Mura

My husband and I travelled on the Nautical Xmas cruise 20011 and Dottie was fantastic the best cruise director we have ever had and we have done over 50cruises get well soon Jayne

Archived