Drug bust on Majesty this morning

The Majesty is on its way out as we speak. Florida will have her till Nov_2014 when the Explorer takes over after a 14 days repositioning.

I like the Majesty.

K

Explorer is going to be going out of Port Canaveral in November 2014 after her re-positioning cruise.

Florida will have her till Nov_2014 when the Explorer takes over after a 14 days repositioning.

I like the Majesty.

K

Explorer is coming to Port Canaveral and Majesty sails out of Miami. :confused:

I know, right? And on Majesty they're the old, plain light blue ones. They're not even the "nice" ones.

Those are the new ones. They retired the "nice" ones:(
Retired?... or "Sold Out" (through return fees:rolleyes:)

Going thru customs in a FL Port a man was pulled out by authorities, his wife and children appeared quite upset, so not sure what the problem was except the custom agent we were with said he was being arrested for an outstanding warrant. The wife was not being detained.

The Majesty is on its way out as we speak. Florida will have her till Nov_2014 when the Explorer takes over after a 14 days repositioning.

I like the Majesty.

K

I love lamp.

Miami... PC... not all of Florida is the same.

Explorer is coming to Port Canaveral and Majesty sails out of Miami. :confused:

I love lamp.

Miami... PC... not all of Florida is the same.

There is still a rumor Explorer will replace Majesty in Miami, after doing a short tour in PC.

There is still a rumor Explorer will replace Majesty in Miami, after doing a short tour in PC.

So Key West is able to take a ship that size? Im not familiar with any limitations that port might have as to what ships they can or cannot take and know you would be!

Its kinda surprising they would put a ship of that size on the 3/4 night runs! I guess as pointed out in another thread though, there isnt really anything else smaller that would have the passenger capacity that Majesty has.

So Key West is able to take a ship that size? Im not familiar with any limitations that port might have as to what ships they can or cannot take and know you would be!

Its kinda surprising they would put a ship of that size on the 3/4 night runs! I guess as pointed out in another thread though, there isnt really anything else smaller that would have the passenger capacity that Majesty has.

Yes, one Voyager class ship, I think it was Mariner, did a test run into KW on the way to dry dock a few months ago

Carnival Magic and Carnival Breeze, 2 ships of similar size to Voyager Class are already regular visitors to KW. Last year, RCI brought Mariner into KW. It was a test run and there were no passengers on board. The ship was enroute dry dock. We've known since then they had intentions of bringing a Voyager Class ship into KW. We just didn't know when or what ship.

As for the logistics of filling a ship that size every 3-4 days, who knows? With the amout of last minute dirt cheap deals that are frequent on Majesty, the idea is lost on me also. But only time will tell.

We were on the Explorer last October. My hubby and I were up and ready to disembark on day 1 in Bermuda. We were sitting in the chairs that face the promenade by the computer area where we could see the clear elevators (we were waiting on friends). I spot these 3 men in the elevator in Customs uniforms. Suddenly the elevator door opens on our floor and out they all come with this 125 lbs German Shephard. This dog looked like it was ready to rip someone up. I froze in my chair. LOL They went up and down every hall. I didn't see it hit on any doors anywhere but I'm thinking; holy crap! If I got a knock on my door and that was staring me in the face, I would crap myself! :eek:

Our oldest son is in the Marine Corp. He was stopped at TSA in a US airport because his boots had explosive powder on them. He had been to Afghanistan and back. Hmm...I can't imagine how that explosive powder got on his boots.

:rolleyes:

It would be sad if you did have a substance on your shoes but it was all innocent. It can happen I'm sure.

I always read of drug busts for pot on ships anchoring in Bermuda This one just happened last week, two people in separate incidences, seems $1000 or jail is the penalty::

The Royal Gazette reports two American cruise ship passengers were fined $1,000 each at Magistrates’ Court today after being found with cannabis in their cabins. In separate cases, *** and **** pleaded guilty to possession of a controlled drug. Prosecutor Garrett Byrne told the court that HM Customs boarded the ship at Dockyard on Sunday. They searched ****’s cabin and found a clear plastic bag containing 13 grams of cannabis. The prosecutor said the offence admitted by *** was on the same day on the same ship in “very similar circumstances”. He said customs officers spoke to the defendant, who said he had marijuana in his cabin. They found a glass case containing a clear plastic bag with five grams of cannabis inside. Duty defense counsel Oonagh Vaucrosson said the cannabis was “prescribed medically for chronic pain” and **** “apologies profusely”. Both men were told to pay $1,000 or face 100 days in jail.

Archived