Early Saver Price Drop?

Jana60

We booked midship, empress deck balcony. If I use fareviewer it's 130.00 less because it is NOT taking into account the "midship" upgrade and the "empress deck" upgrade (and I believe the cove balcony is cheaper too which we don't have). It's pricing at the minimum category for a balcony cabin.

When I look at a "mock booking" I get same pricing as I booked a week or so ago. When I look at the "Farefiewer" it's pricing 130.00 less because it does not account for the move from normal balcony to midship,empress balcony (And a cove balcony is also cheaper so going to regular balcony adds more to my pricing). They charge for those upgrade changes even though I'm still in a balcony cabin.

I'm new to this, so I have some questions, if you wouldn't mind. Do you just go through and pretend you're booking the same exact trip? What is a cove balcony? What is OBC?

We just booked Early Saver on Friday, and I want to keep an eye to see if there are any price drops, although there didn't seem to be too many balcony cabins on the Empress deck mid-ship when we booked.

• 2 weeks later...

Have someone sailing on Valor for Christmas week. Last week had a price drop of $114, today another price drop of $123.

Had originally been able to book at 8A, moved them up to 8C, then had a price drop. Now these two in just the span of a week or so.

For Christmas week, no less.

How long until a person will hear back as to whether or not CCL approved your price protection form? I submitted one 2 weeks ago and never heard back.

I've never received a response. Normally it's under my OBC section on the booking about a day or so after I submit the request. Only time I've received a response is if it's denied.

Archived